Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Singh-king Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2009, 09:04 AM
    Need a review of a sponsorship letter
    I have written this sponsorship letter for my group.

I have never written such things before. It's a 3 page letter. Which includes all the details.

Actually we want a sponsor for our group, who will be lead sponsor. But what we want is, that sponsor only helps us only in our major events. But we will use his name on all the small events too.

I mean we will term him as our sponsor, whether he is sponsoring us anything or not.

Please review this letter as soon as possible.

Thank you

NOte: Please do not directly put any name here contained in the letter.
    Singh-king Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2009, 09:07 AM
    Sorry I missed the attachment in the first post. Here is it
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: zip Dear Sir2.zip (9.9 KB, 325 views)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

H1 sponsorship [ 16 Answers ]

I am looking for some consultant company to sponsor my H1 visa.Need info about reliable consultant companies.

How to write a good sponsorship letter! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I would like to know how to go about wrinting a great sponsorship letter. I'm planning on turning into a professional boxer and need some help by getting a few sponsors. Thank you, Diamond

Need template and a draft sponsorship letter [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to organise inter-school competition in my community but since I have never written any such letter to appeal for funds from businesses before I don't know how to go about it. I need your advice and template. Many thanks Fiii

Letter to Hotel requesting to review price [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to write a letter to the GM of the hotel explaining that their sales team are not responsive for a regular stay client but keep sticking to their sales pitch. I am not sure how to start the letter and end it off. Thanks

View more questions Search