Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shannoncatt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2009, 06:10 AM
    Browser history
    I think my daughter is deleting the history on my computer and want to know how to prevent this and if possible recover what she is hiding
    Thank you
    jmw0713 Posts: 1,012, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2009, 06:18 AM

There is free software available that will track the browser history and store it for you even when it has been deleted. Just go to download.com and search for "internet logger"

Hope this helps.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 3, 2009, 11:07 AM
    AMHD will NOT offer advice or assistance with Keylogging software due to legal reasons.

>Thread Closed<

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

History and or haunted history records on a residential home [ 4 Answers ]

Would like to get free information re: a homes history or haunted history by researching prior tenants or owners to a property located in Vacaville, California. Address: 125 Andover Drive Vacaville CA 95687 curious as to anyone having information on suicide death at this residence. Please help.

History of sites visited if the history has been deleted. [ 1 Answers ]

How do I know which sites have been visited on my PC if the history has been deleted??

Which is the best browser right now? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone I want to know which browser have the best speed, organize, popup protection, and everything you can think of. Thanks

Checking the history if the history has been deleted [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know all the sites my family has been visiting on the web. How do I check that if the history has been erased/deleted? Thanks in advance.

Web Browser [ 1 Answers ]

I do so hope that someone can help me with a problem that I am having.I only use Real Player for audio but each time I try to listen,the player comes up and then stops connecting and I get a general ERROR has occurred.I click on the more info tab and it says"Unable to launch web browser.Please...

View more questions Search