Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aswjoi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2009, 05:13 AM
    I got period delayed what is the name of the pill which starts the period?
    Hi All,

The period usually starts within 28-32 days. But it got delayed for more than 10days. I feel very bad whether I am pregnant or not? Can any one give the name of the tablet which we use to take for getting the period? OR what are the types of home test I can undergo? Please guide..
    gurl2gurl Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2009, 06:52 PM

You can go to your doctor and if he sees it necessary he will put you on Provera or prometrim

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Delayed Period after sex [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Iam getting married in May and I had sex with my girlfriend 10 days back my worry is she was due to get her period a week back and she still did not get, is she pregnant, should I take her to the doctor as we do not want to have the child so soon. What are the symptoms to check if she is...

My period is a week delayed now.'used to have regular period, what does it mean? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 24 yrs old, I had my period last month, but this month, it's almost 2 weeks delayed.. and I never had any sexual intercourse this month nor last month.I had my last sexual intercourse, 2 weeks before my period last month.im scared to buy a test kit because, I don't know if I'm pregnant......

Delayed period [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 21 y/o and I haven't got my period since January this year, I had felt some PMS symptoms during that month but I was disappointed. For the past months I was stressed because of school works. I tried to wait until now but still, there were no signs. I expereinced a low blood pressure a...

Delayed period [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't had my period in over 3 months almost 4 months. I took a HPT it came back negative a few times. I went to the doctor and he did a blood test. The tst came back negative. He also orderd some tsts for hormone levels. Those came back back normal. My doctor said that he will make my an appt...

View more questions Search