Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    antonymathew20 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2009, 06:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Burd View Post
    what kind of business do you want to set up in bangkok??
    firstly, considering bangkok,, it is a very cheap place for clothes and technological product, I see a great opportunity to sell this products in the european or the US market or any other middle east market, also we have high quality products, even relating to jewelry, spa items, you find it over here very cheap but of good quality, thailand has got a lot of natural aroma products, for which I perceive there is agreat opportunity to sell in the high purchasing power parity countries, but the problem is , I need somebody who I can trust from here, so that I sell these very cheap products at a very cheap cost, if you are interested or you need somebody who is interested to do these kinds of business, or if you trust me,, believe me , we could earn a lot

Apr 17, 2009, 06:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by antonymathew20 View Post
    i just play sports for the church,,, not into music,,,,
    = hey thank you very much for your quotes, But really I want to do some business,
    Burd Posts: 60, Reputation: 3

Apr 18, 2009, 05:30 AM

Yeah, you hit the nail right on the head,

There is many ideas and comments I have to forward on to you, the business from asia will work, but only through hard work and many useful contacts,

Funding comes from investors and contracts, and well you need a product that appeals to the european markets, not only clothes and technology, but a branded image. Something that needs a lot of marketing and branding before set off,

If its an import export, trading company that different, be expect to get riped off through custom duty taxes in europe and US.

I've worked on many channels of distrubtion in asia to europe.

There's a lot of work behind this and a lot of effort, if you get the right market, well that's rare, you will make a mint, if not, then you will suffer heavy finance losses, a great idea, but a lot behind it.

I can discuss more with you, so contact me ,

Thanks

B

Apr 18, 2009, 11:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Burd View Post
    yeah, you hit the nail right on the head,

there is many ideas and comments i have to forward on to you, the business from asia will work, but only through hard work and many useful contacts,

funding comes from investors and contracts, and well you need a product that appeals to the european markets, not only clothes and technology, but a branded image. something that needs alot of marketing and branding before set off,

if its an import export, trading company that differnt, be expect to get riped off through custom duty taxes in europe and US.

iv worked on many channels of distrubtion in asia to europe.

theres alot of work behind this and alot of effort, if you get the right market, well thats rare, you wil make a mint, if not, then you will suffer heavy finance losses, a great idea, but alot behind it.

i can discuss more with you, so contact me ,

thanks

b
    how can I contact u,, my skype id: antony44991
    jimmyreid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2009, 10:16 AM
    How do I get insured and bonded in the state of Maryland?
    cooch Posts: 38, Reputation: -1
    -

Apr 23, 2009, 10:48 AM

You don't mention your skills. I started a bookkeeping and virtual assistant business from home with only a computer, a phone and internet access. I advertised on Craigslist and also word of mouth through friends and associates.
    Burd Posts: 60, Reputation: 3

Apr 23, 2009, 11:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    You don't mention your skills. I started a bookkeeping and virtual assistant business from home with only a computer, a phone and internet access. I advertised on Craigslist and also word of mouth through friends and associates.
    Can you elabroate? I don't follow your comment?
    Sentha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2009, 04:30 AM

Hi Users,
    I am layoff person who want to start business without invesment. I have commitment around 50,000 per month. Right now I am in chennai. Can you suggest me a new business without invesment Please do let me know. How can I start, and how to start.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where do I start looking for grants to start up construction business in Mn. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello,I am John and I would appreciate any help I could get on finding some grants or low interest loans for starting a concrete contracting business.I have searched some sites but most want money for a kit.My credit is not very good and I am just trying to start a small construction business.I am...

Iwish to start a business but I don't have strong finincial baground for business [ 5 Answers ]

I am willing to start a business but I don't have strong baground of business famally or good finiancial support so what kind of business I do need to start I am mba(marketing) post graduate with 4 year of experience and currently working as a erp cunsultant but becase of recesssion my salary is...

How can I start my own business? [ 2 Answers ]

I am interested in starting my own business but the problem is money and I don't have a college degree to back me up. Please help!!

How do you start a business [ 6 Answers ]

My question is how would you go about starting a business a cleaning business? About how much money would it take to start one? What kind of software would you recommend? Is there any kind of government grants for minorities to start a business? Is there any way to get some kind of help for people...

Online business without investments [ 7 Answers ]

I want to start a online business but I am not having any money to invest

View more questions Search