Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bugga123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2009, 04:07 PM
    Levels of cannabis in test?
    Could someone please tell me if I can tell how often my son has been using by a measurement of 1.4mg of THC in his hair drug testing.
    mishelly3 Posts: 300, Reputation: 16

Apr 19, 2009, 10:58 PM

Go talk to your pharmasist or doctor they would be more appt to know.
    2313stephen Posts: 65, Reputation: 3

Apr 12, 2011, 07:39 AM
    Maybe talking to your son would be a better solutuion than stealing hair to be tested. When you do approach him about this all trust will be gone!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there anything that can get cannabis out of system. [ 20 Answers ]

I've stopped smoking cannabis,(skunk) for ten days because I'm changing jobs, and I'm having a drink and drugs urine test. I am aware that the drug is still in my system. Is there anything that can clean my system to stop them from showing up? Or are there any good detox methods to help me pass...

Low HCG levels on blood test [ 9 Answers ]

I am trying to conceive my second child before my husband is deployed, my last period was on April 29th, I spotted on May 26 (light pink tinge) I am extremely tired all the time now and breasts are starting to get a little sore. I usually bleed after intercourse due to having endometriosis, but...

How to det deaddicted from cannabis [ 2 Answers ]

My friend has been smoking cannabis for the past 9 years.he says he s not addicted and that he can leave it anytime he wants .he does leave it for some time but than starts again .he doesn't want to kick this habit .what do I do to make him give it up

Cannabis Plants [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Im not sure if my questions are appropriate for this site, so please forgive me if they are not. I am currently growing six cannabis plants for my own personal use, I think they are of the sativa variety. I have never grown cannabis before, and I don't really know what I'm doing, so my...

How do I get rid of cannabis? [ 3 Answers ]

How long will it take to get cannabis out of my body? I don't smoke it much, once every couple of weeks, but I have to have a drugs test for a job how can I get it out of my system more quick?

View more questions Search