Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovmyskin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2009, 10:03 AM
    Uneven skin tone and Acne Marks !
    Ok I have uneven skin tone and acne marks.Im the complextion of Foxxy brown( The Rapper) I love my complextion I just want to get rid of the uneven skin tone and Acne marks . Ive been using Ultra glow Cream but it made me a little lighter. It did nothing for my Marks or uneven skin. Is there a Product out there that will clear my marks and my uneven skin tone fast but won't make me 4 shades or 5 shades lighter. Just get rid of my marks. I wouldn't mind 1 shade or 2 nothing Major...

Thanks
    Jess
    syrupforyou Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Apr 2, 2009, 12:02 PM

For me based on my research and experience, Glutathione is still the best and safest way to even the skintone and make it lighter.

I have the same problem before. I have body acne ( back and shoulder ) and after using Glutathione ( beauoxi white ) for a couple of months , the marks are gone, skin lighter and even.

If ill have enough money ill use the injectable glutathione because its faster according to dermas and rich friends.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uneven skin tone [ 1 Answers ]

As I get older (48) My skin tone has become very uneven. What is a product that might help. And won't break me? It also is dull. Any help

Uneven skin tone [ 1 Answers ]

Before anybody criticizing me for this, I want to say from the get go I'm not trying to whiten my skin! Up to even a few years ago I had a fair complexian for an east indian but over the past few years have noticed that certain areas like my knees, elbows, face and neck have darkened. I don't know...

Uneven skin tone around mouth! [ 3 Answers ]

Hello evry one! I have a problem with my skin. I have a darker skin tone around my mouth then the rest of my face. It almost looks like a shadow or beard of some sort and looks masculine but im sure its not hair. I dont know if its just the colour of my skin (olive skin tone) or what. I...

View more questions Search