Expert

Apr 2, 2009, 08:08 AM
    Boys wise word to a father
    A little boy got on the bus, sat next to a man reading a book, and
    noticed he had his collar on backwards. The little boy asked why he wore
    his collar backwards.
    The man, who was a priest, said. "I am a Father."
    The little boyreplied. "My Daddy doesn't wear his collar like that."
    The priest looked up from his book and answered. "I am the Father of many." The boy said. "My Dad has 4 boys, 4 girls and two grandchildren and he doesn't wear his collar that way! The priest, getting impatient, said. "I am the Father of hundreds" and went back to reading his book. The little boy sat quietly thinking for a while, then leaned over and said. "Maybe you should wear a condom, and your pants backwards, instead of your collar."
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2009, 05:18 PM

LMAO... nice one Tal :)
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Apr 2, 2009, 11:41 PM

I love the kid's innocence and simple logic... nice one Tal, I needed that smile :)

Stringer
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2009, 01:24 PM

I loved it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I stop sons father from sending to boys ranch [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 13 yo son who has ADHD and has been prescribed meds for it, but ex doesn't make him take them. Now I have learned, through my parents that he is sending my son to a boys ranch without my consent. He has full custody of my kids and I was supposed to have supervised visitation every other...

Would you call this abuse or rape or boys being boys?AND AM I ALONE? [ 27 Answers ]

Grew up in a home where I didn't get much love/affection and I 'fled' perhaps, by dating only one serious boyfriend from age 16 - 26 (can you say LOSER?) who permitted me to sneak out at night to see him midnight until 2am at 16, who isolated me--alienated my friends, ran off other guys I was...

A word to the wise about female drivers! [ 3 Answers ]

I was riding to work yesterday when I observed a female driver cut right in front of a pickup truck causing him to have to drive on to the shoulder. This evidently pissed the driver off enough that he hung out his window and gave her the finger. “Man, that guy is stupid” I thought to myself....

View more questions Search