Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skalav2001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2009, 07:05 AM
    How to get flat stomach?
    No Results, weight is the same, abdominal fat is same-everyday in health club, 30 min cardio, 30 min -weights and abs. Sophia
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2009, 03:48 PM

What's your diet like?

Bodybuilders have a saying "Abs are build in the kitchen, not the gym." Everyone has a six pack, most people have a layer of fat hiding it. You need to reduce your bodyfat to show off your abs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best way to get a flat stomach. [ 15 Answers ]

Hi. Firstly - Im a girl, 19 years old, thin build, average height, fairly healthy.. (I am presuming that info might help you to answer my question) Ive been wanting for ages now to get a flat stomach and reduce the amount of flesh on my hips. I am not overweight (most likely underweight)...

Flat stomach [ 2 Answers ]

What can you do to get a flat stomoch?? :mad:i am sooo mad cause my cousin has a pretty flat stomach and I which I can get it so that I can wear bikinis... Can somoeone just plzzz help me??

Flat Stomach [ 3 Answers ]

I'm fourteen, almost fifthteen, and I am 5 foot 9 inches tall. I have a 30.5 inch waist. I weigh around 138 lbs. I was wondering is my stomach flat according to these measurments? :D

Back probs.how 2 get a flat stomach? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a cyst on my lower back. The doc said to not do anything that would irritate it. That includes crunches. I'm really getting out of shape. Especailly my love handles.. is there a way 2 get my flat stomach back with out crunches? :(

Flat stomach, but it won't firm up. Why? [ 2 Answers ]

I asked the first question wrong, so let me rephrase it. I haven't had a baby, I'm normal weight for my age and height, skinny but I can't seem to get abs. No matter how many ab exercises I do my stomach won't tighten. Its flat, but I can grab some fat. What can I do to make it firm?

View more questions Search