Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keisha34 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2009, 11:54 PM
    I have a wireless linksys router.and I'm trying to connect to PC
    mydogquestion Posts: 232, Reputation: 21

Apr 2, 2009, 05:44 AM

If you can not follow the instructions included, call the help line. The number is on the papers in the box. They can walk you through step by step. There is a wait though.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 2, 2009, 05:48 AM

More details might help us help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connect to wireless printer and wireless router at the same time [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I can connect wirelessly to my router and I can connect wirelessly to my pinter one at a time. If I'm browsing the internet and want to print I have to break my connection to the router and connect to the printer. This is a pain in the .(especially when listening to pandora radio) ...

Changing wireless router Linksys WRT54GS to a wired router [ 8 Answers ]

How can I disable my wireless router to a wired router. The model is a Linksys WRT54GS.My two computers are now in one room and do not need to be wireless.I will be using a 50ft. Cable. Does it make any difference if the color of the cable is blue or yellow ?

How do I hook up a router [ 6 Answers ]

I HAVE WIRELESS INTERNET on my computer I need to know how to hook up the router so my daughter can have it on her as well

Wireless Printer and wireless router [ 3 Answers ]

I have a wireless printer, with a wireless router. I set up the printer through my router and the printer connects. But when I go to print it will not. I did a test page from the printer and everything passes. I do not understand. This does the same thing on 2 computers. Randy

Router hook up [ 1 Answers ]

Can any one tell me how to hook up a wireless router? I bought it used , it has a users manual but no instructions how to hook it up to my pc/isp.came with power cord, users manual, no other cables. Help

View more questions Search