Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    3V3W357 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2009, 03:12 PM
    Psychic reading
    Hi, I was born 02/12/1987 I'm coming to a place in my life where my options have become extremely limited and I feel very alone in many ways, I am unsure of what to do regarding my life, I really want just a direction I don't know where to start, but the last 4 years there has been one bad thing happening in my life after another and I just want some idea of what to do, and I do have a very strong spiritual background whether it has to do with religion energies astral projections occult, I've always been gifted with the presence of unseen whether it's good or bad, and I feel like maybe since it's always been there for me maybe this is the way I can get answers. Please if anyone is willing to give me a reading of some sort I would be more then willing to give more information if necessary, I put my faith in you, Thank You.

Could I have a personalized psychic reading, or fortune be told?
    humble10 Posts: 28, Reputation: 5

Apr 1, 2009, 05:52 PM
    Hi, The best reading I can give you is to accept Jesus in your life.I have compassion for people.Psychic reading is of the devil and it will do you more harm than good.Accept Jesus in your heart, He is the only true way to your problems.Feel free to to leave me a message.
    sendosha Posts: 28, Reputation: 5

Apr 9, 2009, 12:16 AM
    I don't think you need a psychic reading. I think you may need counseling though or a good friend to talk to and sort out your problems and find a direction in your life. It sounds like you are looking for the easy way out and have someone tell you what you should do. Trust yourself.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2009, 05:36 PM

I know where Humble is coming from. The Bible does forbid fortune telling of the future.
    But God does give us word of knowledge, discernment and different gifts of the spirit.
    Most people have some psychic ability to some degree whether it is gut instinct or God's revealing something or of a spirit of divination which the Bible forbids.
    I am not psychic but I do have strong intuition and discernment. I do not want to be 'psychic' because I do not want to cross the line with God.
    With the little information you gave I can tell you this as generalization of your birthdate

You are following a path of creativity and self-expression through art, beauty, friendliness, happiness, and harmony. Your creative force helps you through the obstacles life sometimes presents for your experience.

You are a welcome addition to most any social gathering. You are a natural host and benefit from socializing. Give of yourself, freely and joyously. You are inclined to be imaginative, inspired, and able to tap deep emotions.

You can express yourself well in artistic endeavors of your choice using colors (such as painting and interior decorating), words (such as public speaking, writing, singing, and acting), and form (such as sculpting).

This is your year for personal reflection and perfection, a year of introspection. You feel like analyzing everything you have been and are doing. You think about beauty, love, perfection, and what life is all about.

You spend a good deal of time alone, getting acquainted with yourself and your new inner power. This year you gain a better understanding of your emotions and your spiritual nature. Take time out to rest, study, read, and travel, and to look at life from a different angle. Find outlets for personal creative expression.
    -------------------------
    basically you possess strong and attractive personalities. You fall into one of two principle types: one shy, sensitive, gentle and patient; the other exuberant, lively and exhibitionist, sometimes hiding the considerable depths of their character under a cloak of frivolity. Both types are strong willed and forceful in their different ways and have strong convictions, though as they seek truth above all things, they are usually honest enough to change their opinions, however firmly held, if evidence comes to light which persuades them that they have been mistaken. They have a breadth of vision that brings diverse factors into a whole, and can see both sides of an argument without shilly-shallying as to which side to take. Consequently they are unprejudiced and tolerant of other points of view. This is because they can see the validity of the argument, even if they do not accept it themselves. They obey the Quaker exhortation to "Be open to truth, from whatever source it comes," and are prepared to learn from everyone.

Both types are humane, frank, serious minded, genial, refined, sometimes ethereal, and idealistic, though this last quality is tempered with a sensible practicality. They are quick, active and persevering without being self-assertive.

Both types need to retire from the world at times and to become temporary loners. They appreciate opportunities for meditation or, if they are religious, of retreats. Even in company they are fiercely independent, refusing to follow the crowd. They dislike interference by others, however helpfully intended, and will accept it only on their own terms. Normally they have good taste in drama, music and art, and are also gifted in the arts, especially drama.

In spite of the often intensely magnetic, forthcoming and open personality of the more extrovert kind of Aquarian, and of their desire to help humanity, neither type makes friends easily. They sometimes appear to condescend to others and take too little trouble to cultivate the acquaintance of people who do not particularly appeal to them.
    They do not give themselves easily - perhaps their judgment of human nature is too good for that - and are sometimes accounted cold. But once they decide that someone is worthy of their friendship or love, they can exert an almost hypnotic and irresistible mental attraction on them and will themselves become tenacious friends or lovers, ready to sacrifice everything for their partners and be faithful to them for life. However, they are sometimes disappointed emotionally because their own high personal ideals cause them to demand more of others than is reasonable. And if they are deceived their anger is terrible. If disillusioned, they do not forgive.

Aquarians work best in group projects, provided that they are recognized as having a leading part in them. They have a feeling of unity with nature and a desire for knowledge and truth that makes them admirable scientists, especially astronomers and natural historians. They may excel in photography, radiography, electronics - anything connected with the electrical and radio industries - aviation and everything technical. On the arts and humanities side their progressive tendencies can be expressed in writing, especially poetry, and broadcasting, or as welfare workers and teachers. Some have gifts as entertainers and make good character actors (having an ability to mimic) and musicians. The more psychic among them possess healing gifts, especially in curing the mentally sick.

Among the faults to which they are liable are fanatical eccentricity, wayward egotism, excessive detachment and an inclination to retreat from life and society, and a tendency to be extremely dogmatic in their opinions. Aquarians can be a threat to all they survey or a great boon for humanity in general. Circumstances - for example, continuous opposition to a cause they hold dear - may cause the atrophy of the openness of mind that is one of the Aquarian's most attractive traits. They may express a lack of integrity in broken promises, secretiveness or cunning. Simmering anger and resentment, rudeness or, worse, a tense, threatening silence which may suddenly burst out in eruptions of extreme temper, these are all part of the negative side of the Aquarian. This can also reveal itself in a sustained hatred for enemies that is capable of enlarging itself into a misanthropy toward the whole of mankind.

For more take your full birth name and
    add it up and reply with the numbers
    A J S ---1
    B K T ---2
    C L U ---3
    D M Z ---4
    E N V ---5
    F O X ---6
    G P Y ---7
    H Q Z ---8
    I R -----9

Example:
    Anne Jamie Knox

Two A's =2
    Two E's =10
    One I = 9
    Total vowels =21

Three N's =15
    One J =1
    One M =5
    One K =2
    One X =6

Total consonants =29

Also dreams can tell things in your life and future and the Bible does endorse dream interpretation. Objects that stand out and colors are significant too.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2009, 06:23 PM

Do not put your faith in people or in others. You need to put faith in the Creative force, God, Many different names describes God.
    That is where your faith needs to be.

Joe

Apr 10, 2009, 11:07 AM

With my name it is 33 in consonants (2j, 3n, 1g, 1r) added up and 29 in vowel (1a, 2e, 1i, 1o, 1u) what does that mean?

Apr 10, 2009, 11:16 AM

Also it's interesting to me that it adds up that way because I can't get rid of seeing 33 333 66 666 15 501 and things that add up to 6 or I'll always see objects but they are usually in multiples of 3 or 6 for anything that I look at or things will accumulate in the same way and I'ust not sure of all of the reasons behind it but the more I read the bible the more threatening things that come to me if I am sleeping alone I will always have astral projections or sleep paralysis and intense nightmares and I will snap out of them at 333 am so I don't like sleeping alone I try to have a roommate at all times it just gets unbearably stressfull and the anxiety is huge I want to be faithfull but it scared me a lot more than anything just because every time I get close to God negative things encompass me I feel bad because I stopped reading the bible because I was afraid to fall asleep at night knowing what would happen, I don't know what to do with it
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2009, 05:02 PM

Yeah 3 and 6 always seem to stand out to me too for some reason.

If this is not your full birth name then it may still be a bit incomplete.

You desire harmony, love, companionship, and peace with people; and you enjoy ease and comfort. You have great inner strength. You prefer kindness and thoughtfulness to the alternatives. As a dreamer and visionary, you desire others to know the necessity of living true to ideals.

Many people call themselves your friend. You are a natural peacemaker and diplomat.

You are often studious, attract many things to yourself, accumulate much wisdom.

Your thoughts are often on others and their needs, especially those close to you, and this is observed through your projected personality. You are seen as one who is responsible, in service to others, and trying to establish emotional harmony. Sometimes you are seen as a fatherly or motherly type. It is observed that you are capable of deep affection and sacrifice.

When meeting new people, you tend to be either suspicious or gullible, sometimes switching between the two in succession. When threatened emotionally, you can be seen as defending yourself to near irrationality.

You enjoy good clothes of good material, and like to be comfortably dressed. To enhance this personality, you should always be well-dressed and give thought to the way you look, rather than giving it the lack of importance or carelessness as is your tendency.

Your desire is accomplishment that gives you authority, money, recognition, and/or professional position. Fulfilling your destiny depends much on your determination, knowledge of life and its spiritual relationships, and financial effort. Personal satisfaction is greatest when you accomplish your goals while having the good of others in mind.

Depending on education and experience, you are comfortable with finances, an effective leader, a master on all levels of management, and an authority on business. You are most successful with big business, and you nearly always win when you keep your broad outlook and admit no limitations. People respect you and turn to you for decisions. You have great potential as an executive.

You are attractive, strong, efficient, dominant, sociable, and inclined to pomp and display

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Psychic reading this weekend. [ 1 Answers ]

I went to see a psychic this weekend. I asked a lot of questions about my broken relationship. I was really surprised of all the psychic new of me and my ex. She said a lot of things I believed would happen and things that happened in the past. My question is how do you feel about this, meaning...

Is A Psychic Reading Worth IT? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, I've been entertaining the idea of getting a psychic reading with a local "Psychic Advisor." At this point in my life, I feel lost and have a lot of questions about where my life is leading. I feel I have nothing to lose by setting up an appointment with this psychic and getting a...

Psychic free reading [ 1 Answers ]

Would like to have answer concerning the outcome of my pending legal case

Psychic reading for a scorpio [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 15 year old male born Nov. 21, 1989 at 3:50 pm. Is anything good in my future considering everything else is going bad right now. Any love or anything. Please give me a Psychic reading.

View more questions Search