Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cooch Posts: 38, Reputation: -1
    -

Apr 1, 2009, 12:22 PM
    A good cigarette making machine
    Hi, I am looking for a very good cigarette making machine. I am currently using a Premier Excel machine which had the highest ratings that I could find online. It has a lot to be desired as you have to fill the tobacco for each cigarette and does not fill the tube evenly. I am willing to pay more for a quality machine. Thanks.
    olivesandtrees Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Sep 4, 2009, 09:09 PM
    Honestly, Top's hand "auto" rollers are about the best. They have various sizes and paper types depending on what tobacco and paper you are rolling. Since you are "doing it by hand" you can make sure everything is even.
    tannerk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2009, 06:38 AM
    Tend to agree with olivesandtrees if you looking for a manual unit. There are automatic machines available (mostly in Europe) but I think this company sells <a href="http://www.cigarettemachines.net">electric cigarette machine</a> in USA.
    tannerk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2009, 06:40 AM

Sorry, that link was broken for some reason :)

Automatic Electric Cigarette Machine
    bakbuk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2010, 10:29 PM
    Hi, I would suggest you to check on martjet.com, they have a few machine for a good price.
    One of them also Premier, with a switch to choose different cigarette length. (I use one similar to it and I am very satisfied!)
    http://martjet.com/Makers_and_Rollers/View_all_products.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Washing machine making noise, not aggitate or spin. [ 1 Answers ]

Kenmore washer fills with water and drains. Then will not spin- makes vibrating noise like trying to start. Water flow is good so I stopped water from going in washer. Hold up lid and hold down lid switch and get noise. No aggitate and no spin. Is it a bad relay, switch, or ?

Making a good thesis for LOTF [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I'm supposed to create a good thesis that can be arguable but I tend to use facts that are undisputeable I have to create an essay that describes the evil in people and how it is brought out and I want to use Simon but I can't come up with an arguable thesis can anyone help me?

Refrigerator making noise when washing machine fills [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know why my refrigerator (with ice and water dispenser) would make a jarring noise, which sounds like it is in the pipes, when the washing machine fills with water? Thanks so much!

View more questions Search