Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jentau Posts: 57, Reputation: 8

Apr 5, 2009, 04:04 PM

My worst one was I was at a party at my friends house and this guy I knew, more like an acquaintance put the moves on me. It was fine because he was cute so we ended up going for a drive down this dead end street with a couple of our friends and we got out of the car to smoke and then he's kissing me more and when we get down to the knitty gritty his thing is so small! And the worst part was it kept slipping out and hitting me in my "taint" need less to say it was horrible and after a few minutes of this I jumped off the car saying.. "ok that's enough" and went back in the car with my friend that was with us.. covered with mosquito bites all over my legs and butt.

The funniest one would have to be with my husband. We were at the zoo in the picnic area and started having sex in the sunshine when a boy and his dad came up the trail to where we were! I don't think they saw anything but that was the fastest I've ever got my pants on in my life!
    Whatever24 Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Apr 5, 2009, 04:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jentau View Post
    My worst one was I was at a party at my friends house and this guy I knew, more like an aquaintance put the moves on me. It was fine because he was cute so we ended up going for a drive down this dead end street with a couple of our friends and we got out of the car to smoke and then he's kissing me more and when we get down to the knitty gritty his thing is soo small! And the worst part was it kept slipping out and hitting me in my "taint" need less to say it was horrible and after a few minutes of this I jumped off the car saying.."ok that's enough" and went back in the car with my friend that was with us..covered with mosquito bites all over my legs and butt.

The funniest one would have to be with my husband. We were at the zoo in the picnic area and started having sex in the sunshine when a boy and his dad came up the trail to where we were! I don't think they saw anything but that was the fastest I've ever got my pants on in my life!!
    Lmfaoooo in the zoo?? Hahahahaha! I did it in a public park late at night but thank god that went well lol
    memexoxoluve Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2009, 04:45 PM

Wow you guys have weird moments there:)

Apr 5, 2009, 04:48 PM

Lol the weirdest are the best ;)
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

Apr 6, 2009, 08:02 AM

One time I was giving my boyfriend oral and I was a little drunk and I threw up all over his penis when it hit the back of my throat. Surprisingly he didn't loose his hard on but he got me and him to the bathroom to clean up and finished with us in the shower just in case. He actually made me feel comfortable in a mortifying situation and never picked on me about it. That's why I love him :)
    Hathor Posts: 73, Reputation: 9

Apr 6, 2009, 10:01 AM

Had something similar to Chrissymarie, just a change from puke to my menstruating blood. And it happened during the FIRST sex with my current boyfriend. When we changed position, he said casually, 'there's blood', we went to the bathroom to wash ourselves. Me, embarrassed, mumbling awkwardly 'this is embarrassing'. He either didn't hear it or just shrugged it off. We continued with anal that night.

Apr 6, 2009, 07:58 PM

Lol aww that's cute, ugh I hate deep throats! Once I choked nasty style that I had to puke!! Lol it was gross BUT I made it to the bathroom :)
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2009, 11:46 AM

I guess the moral of the story is "don't drink if you plan on going down because you might puke". Lol
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2009, 11:57 AM

Things were coming to a head one night (no pun entended) and I knew this guy was a heavy weight in the downstairs department,but had not actually laid eyes on it.. when the jeans came off,I think I gasped in horror.it was MASSIVE.. im talking a donkey here.. I could'nt do it... I could feel the little redhed going,'nope,I don't think so'
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2009, 12:12 PM

I been in that same situation before. I was going be intimate with this guy until I saw his package and quickly change my mind because it was too big. I mean it was long and thick.

I guess sometimes being blessed really isn't a blessing at all.

I talked to this afterwards and he told me I wasn't the first female with that reaction. Sometimes he would start to become intimate with a girl and when he sticks it half way in they tell him to stop and he obey their order. He said " He doesn't want nobody saying he rape them". I wish he could have gotten a penis reduction and maybe give his leftovers to the guy in my original post.
    Bonita-- Posts: 301, Reputation: 17

Apr 9, 2009, 01:41 PM
    My story isn't as bad as some of the others but here it is.

One night my boyfriend and I parked in a school parking lot and we ended up going into the backseat to have sex. He was giving me oral sex and I was moaning loud and I had my eyes closed for a few minutes, I opened them to look at my boyfriend and instead I saw a man's face staring at me through the window. I jumped and screamed, I was so scared I couldn't even tell my boyfriend what was going on because I couldn't stop screaming lol. Finally I told him there was a guy staring at me in the window, and when we looked out the guy was running. My boyfriend was rushing to get his pants on so he could chase the guy but by the time he got dressed the guy was out of sight. We left the parking lot right after and now every time we park anywhere we lock the doors lol.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2009, 12:37 PM

I'm 36,about two years ago I went to visit my parents who are in their sixties.. I have a key so let myself in.

I heard a noise and my first thought was my father is having a heart attack...

Yep,you guessed it,I burst into the their bedroom. They were having sex.(I know,I know,but I honestly thought he was having a heart attack,I screamed,they screamed,we all screamed)

It never even entered my little brain that they might be having sex.

That image is forever burned onto my retinas!
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2009, 01:55 PM

Redhead, I glad I wasn't in your shoes that day.

I recalled walking in on my parents having sex when I was younger. Can you image a 6 year old waking up in the middle of night and hearing strange noises coming from your parents room.

Then you go to investigate the sounds and see your naked parents having sex doggy style. All I could say was "What your doing to my mommy" and both of them stop and tried to explain things once they got dressed.

The sad part was that I heard the noises before but decided to see what it was that night.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2009, 02:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by liz28 View Post
    Then you go to investigate the sounds and see your naked parents having sex doggy style. All I could say was "What your doing to my mommy" and both of them stop and tried to explain things once they got dressed.

The sad part was that I heard the noises before but decided to see what it was that night.

You've certainly had more adventures than Lassie.
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2009, 03:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    You've certainly had more adventures than Lassie.
    I don't believe I have.
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

Apr 14, 2009, 03:27 PM

I have another...

Last week actually my boyfriend had me in the doggie style position on floor next to the bed and my boyfriend immediately jumped up with a girly screech because my dog had gone right behind my boyfriend and started licking his testicles and butt crack! But when he jumped up he wiped out of me so fast the condom slipped off and got stuck in va jj! We spent 15 minutes trying to get it out...

FYI we got it out lol!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2009, 03:37 PM

Hi Chrissy:

Was it kind of like this?

excon
    Burd Posts: 60, Reputation: 3

Apr 17, 2009, 08:08 AM

2inchs. How old was the person you were having sex with.
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2009, 08:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Burd View Post
    2inchs. how old was the person you were having sex with.
    He was in his 20's, why?
    alana1xxx Posts: 64, Reputation: 8

Apr 17, 2009, 09:19 AM

OK so this has to be the most embarrassing thing in the entire world for any girls out there!. me and my boyfriend came home from a club one night (I live with my mum) went upstairs and got into the drunken fondle like every other weekend only this time my boyfriend obviously had more stamina then usual we must have started our session round about 3.00am next thing I knew it was 7.00am and I was absolutely wrecked just as I was about to turn over and get some well needed sleep my boyfriend is rummaging around behind me I'm like "what are you doing" so you can imagine the horror when he turns to me and says "I can't find the condom" I'm like OMG where is it?. so we look around for a bit but its still dark in the room so I tell him to hit the light and then it hits me!. we can't find it cause its stuck in me... my first thought is panic so I'm like a lunatic while he is in denial still looking for it I go to the bathroom and sure enough there it is but its too far to get back down so I go back to the room lie and the bed and well... cry my heart out I have no idea what Im going to do and you can imagine this poor guy standing akwardley beside me probably contemplating jumping out the window at this stage! After a few mis of crying and kicking the bed my mum wakes up and comes into the room demanding to know what the hell is going on so I HAVE TO TELL HER... this was the most ashaming moment in my life one of these situations your mother should never know never mind sitting on the bed between you and your boyfriend!! I think my entire body just went into shock so my mum being my mun called a taxi and sent me to hospital I had to go to the Gyno clinic at that hour of the morn with my boyfriend sitting beside me at one point I just looked up at him and the 2 of us burst into laughing and couldn't stop can you imagine as if it wasn't bad enough now we are drawing attention to ourselves... anyway after I reluctantly explained to the doc what had happened she sorted it out for me and we were off home again for our sleep we intended to have hours before hand!! My mum never mentioned it again... THANK GOD.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am the worst mom ever! [ 8 Answers ]

I am feeling very overwhelmed. I am stay at home mom of 2 boys. They are 2 and 4. I love them to death, but I don't feel like I ever do anything good enough. I work from home and I babysit for friends and all of this makes me not enjoy my own kids. I enjoy my work, and it is very flexible (can...

First sexual experience [ 53 Answers ]

How much does it hurt to have sex the first time?

Is The Worst Over? [ 1 Answers ]

Any thoughts about whether the worst of the recession is over. I'm a little worried because I'm heavily invested in Canadian stocks and I depend on dividends for a large amount of my income. One of my stocks, Russel Metals has already cut their dividend and although Canadian banks and insurers are...

Dunkin donuts gone wrong. Worst experience ever! [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, so I started this blog so that everyone can vent about a bad resturaunt/bar/diner/fast experience they have recently had. Now I'm a dunkin donuts person. I never got into starbucks. I hate coffee but I love the other selection of drinks they have and everything (donuts, cookies, snadwiches,...

The worst of the worst [ 34 Answers ]

Hello: Obama is going to close Gitmo. Good. Here's what he should do... But, first, let's talk about the "worst of the worst"... That's something Cheney said. I don't believe him. You shouldn't either. After he said it the FIRST time, 20 or 30 were released because they didn't do...

View more questions Search