Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BlackVY Posts: 823, Reputation: 154

May 12, 2009, 04:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniepepsi View Post
    haha is it too late for me to join in this convo? its all so funny. ive been sitting here reading all of it and i find myself wanting to say so much!
    Haha... its never too late... and there is always room for more stories... :)
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 12, 2009, 04:46 PM
    Jump in with both feet, Jenni.

Liz, it's an old comedy troop
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2009, 05:01 PM

I read the introduction of the book Catsmine and it was funny. I ordered it off Amazon because it seems interesting.

Over the weekend I went camping with my fiancé and friends. By the night everyone was having a good time and 2 of my friends went in the woods to do the dirty deed. However, a few minutes one of my friends returned without the girl and everyone was like "where your girlfriend?" He said, "he ran off because he heard a coyote" Some boyfriend she has.
    IWHO Posts: 115, Reputation: 18

May 12, 2009, 05:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by liz28 View Post
    Over the weekend I went camping with my fiance and friends. By the night everyone was having a good time and 2 of my friends went in the woods to do the dirty deed. However, a few minutes one of my friends returned without the girl and everyone was like "where your girlfriend?" He said, "he ran off because he heard a coyote" Some boyfriend she has.
    Gee, the kind of guy EVERY girl wants... NOT! :rolleyes:
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2009, 05:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by liz28 View Post
    I read the introduction of the the book Catsmine and it was funny. I ordered it off of amazon because it seems interesting.

Over the weekend I went camping with my fiance and friends. By the night everyone was having a good time and 2 of my friends went in the woods to do the dirty deed. However, a few minutes one of my friends returned without the girl and everyone was like "where your girlfriend?" He said, "he ran off because he heard a coyote" Some boyfriend she has.
    Hahah wow. That's all I can say is wow.

So how is everyone this fine evening? Or morning, or afternoon, which ever the case may be for you :D
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2009, 05:22 PM
    liz28 agrees: I Google it. Is it s a book?

Nah it's a comedy show. :P
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 12, 2009, 05:25 PM
    [QUOTE=Comments on this post
    jenniepepsi agrees: maybe she had an infection?[/QUOTE]

Good question - person who posted never came back to let "us" know he was gagging - if it's simply menstruation or something else.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 12, 2009, 05:30 PM
    Liz

They got coyotes in New York? Or was that an excuse?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am the worst mom ever! [ 8 Answers ]

I am feeling very overwhelmed. I am stay at home mom of 2 boys. They are 2 and 4. I love them to death, but I don't feel like I ever do anything good enough. I work from home and I babysit for friends and all of this makes me not enjoy my own kids. I enjoy my work, and it is very flexible (can...

First sexual experience [ 53 Answers ]

How much does it hurt to have sex the first time?

Is The Worst Over? [ 1 Answers ]

Any thoughts about whether the worst of the recession is over. I'm a little worried because I'm heavily invested in Canadian stocks and I depend on dividends for a large amount of my income. One of my stocks, Russel Metals has already cut their dividend and although Canadian banks and insurers are...

Dunkin donuts gone wrong. Worst experience ever! [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, so I started this blog so that everyone can vent about a bad resturaunt/bar/diner/fast experience they have recently had. Now I'm a dunkin donuts person. I never got into starbucks. I hate coffee but I love the other selection of drinks they have and everything (donuts, cookies, snadwiches,...

The worst of the worst [ 34 Answers ]

Hello: Obama is going to close Gitmo. Good. Here's what he should do... But, first, let's talk about the "worst of the worst"... That's something Cheney said. I don't believe him. You shouldn't either. After he said it the FIRST time, 20 or 30 were released because they didn't do...

View more questions Search