Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cindybsewell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2009, 10:05 AM
    Caveat for proforma financials
    I'm looking for sample wording for a footnote to a proforma income statement.
    MaggieMouse Posts: 226, Reputation: 8

Apr 1, 2009, 02:36 PM

Typically you don't need a footnote for that, unless you really need to disclose something, which you will know when it comes up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cashflow Analysis and Other Proforma Information [ 2 Answers ]

Good afternoon, I was wondering if anyone could help me with putting together the following: Cashflow analysis Breakeven analysis Income statement Balance sheet I have all of the numbers for the individual expense, but do not know where to put them. For example, the business I am looking...

Divorce financials [ 10 Answers ]

A close friend/neighbor of mine is marrying a guy who is now divorced and has 3 kids. I am wondering what his financial obligations are to his ex-wife. He paid his Ex a lump sum out of the divorce but she is going to "petition" for more support once he gets his Trust Fund in 2 years. And...

Management and financials! [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me with the answer.. 1- describe the things you should consider when putting togather a budget for an organization or department? 2- how you would control the spending of the budget once it had been agreed? 3-how would you manage 9control the use of ) a non financial resource?...

Caveat Emptor [ 2 Answers ]

How does the concept of "caveat emptor" apply to the purchase of property insurance?

Maytag Proforma dryer not heating up... [ 10 Answers ]

I have a Maytag Proforma dryer (electric) that is not heating up. I poked around here a bit and installed a brand new vent on the dryer. The vent blows like a champ now but it still is not heating up. I put the dryer on the Timed Dry cycle and it didn’t warm up there either. I figured this...

View more questions Search