Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tanisid Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2009, 08:58 AM
    Fashion figure n normal figure
    What is the difference between a fashion figure and a normal figure.
    toxicCupcake Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2009, 08:01 PM

Fashion Figures have longer legs. Also, usually when people draw regular figures there is more emphasis on the face, and fashion designers tend to draw attention away from the face. Obviously, so that people look at the design.
    IeshaM Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2012, 02:29 PM
    Fashion figure is anerexic crap to me. But if you do your research non of the models you see on TV, in magazines or anything are even real. They take the models looks and digitally remake most all of the model. I think a normal figure is just who and what you are. The whole world wants to be skinny but why? Its so stupid to have everyone the same. A normal figure is your figure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't figure it out [ 1 Answers ]

Need help with manufacturing overhead apply to work in process

I can't figure it out [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, for school we have some unproctored tests that we have to take. However, we HAVE to use Explorer, as the site does not work with FF apparently. These are patient-nurse scenario based programs and pop-ups must be turned off. Well, I HAVE turned off my pop-ups, but apparently I still can't...

A 3 d figure ? [ 1 Answers ]

Justin made a 3-dimensional figure out of a net that had 2 equal-sized circles and a rectangle. What figure did he make?

View more questions Search