Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J2910 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2009, 05:06 AM
    Can anyone identify the location in this painting?
    Can anyone identify the location in the attached painting?

By the style of the boats I thought it is probably in Asia, and there is a mosque on the right hand side, so probably a muslim country.
    Attached Images

ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2009, 05:17 AM

It might be ISTANBUL, Turkey.
    Long shot it might be St Sophia Mosque.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can anyone identify this painting? [ 23 Answers ]

Attached is a picture of a painting I acquired this morning at a garage sale. I love the painting but would love to know the artist. It appears that the artist has signed the painting in the crease of the dog's left leg. If anyone can identify this painting or the artist or both, I would be...

Can anyone identify this painting? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, during a scene of the film "scoop", they quickly refer to a painting and then move on. My wife loves the painting and I am secretly trying to identify it so I can then obtain a copy if possible and surprise her for our forthcoming anniversary. I have attached a screen shot and would be very...

Can you identify this painting? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, We need help identifying a painting. It's from a 1973 movie called Brothers OToole. The painting was the prize for the Spitting Contest. Thank you so much! :) Pict.com - brothersotoole.jpg

Trying to identify painting [ 1 Answers ]

I can't make out the signature http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/13/l_1cb21bf7f45e4ebc94a556219f486386.jpg http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/49/l_42cb3269d8c842f2a10ef5bfabf1c5ea.jpg

Identify painting! [ 8 Answers ]

I need help identifying the artist and the origin of this painting. I have no ifnormation about it, but it seems to be very old. There are no signs and signatures on the painting as well as on the back side of it. Any information provided about the country of origin, the artist, the school and...

View more questions Search