Ask
    reldan1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2009, 04:16 AM
    How do WII games work
    How do WII games work especially dance and boxing
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2009, 01:33 PM

All the games work the same. The Wii remote has accelerometers that can measure motion in any direction and the light sensor at the top of the wii remote is used to tell where you are pointing the controller.

The games use all your movements to affect what you see on the screen. If you want really detailed explanations read the wikipedia.

Wii Remote - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Games play games [ 3 Answers ]

I am not able to playe the microsoft games. Am using window`s XP desktop, also have same window`s on my laptok but able to playe on the laptok. The configr r the same. Don`t know what to do. Have scanned the system no virus threat!! I am trying to play Age of mythology

Best PC Games? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everyone I'm looking for some good, new PC Games to buy due to my xbox being broken. Post what you think is a good game. Thanks :)

Why does my copied games not work on my PS2 very well? [ 2 Answers ]

Could you please kindly offer me help, because I have a slimline PS2. It works fine with original games, but not very good with my burnt discs. It takes very long to load and sometimes its says on the screen "Please enter a PS OR PS2 format disc"... It has a modchip which was fitted in Bangladesh...

Computer joystick won't work with games. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Dell XPS 400 computer (2005) and recently purchased a Logitech Attack 3 joystick. I plugged it in and my computer recognizes the new hardware and successfully Installed. I did the calibration test and it works. I installed different flight games and The mouse/keyboard functions work......

Games [ 10 Answers ]

My computer at my job has a block on games and music sites. But I could find only one site I could play games on. It's called 2000greetings.com. Are there any other sites like this one?

View more questions Search