Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muggrn Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Apr 1, 2009, 12:52 AM
    scratcher past 180 days end of game, how to redeem?
    While cleaning out my deceased parents home I found an envelope full of California Lottery Scratcher tickets, value over $450.00!! Please tell me there is still some way that I can redeem them!! Thank you in advance for any information!! Peace to all! :D
    Cheriedow2006 Posts: 32, Reputation: -3

Apr 2, 2009, 10:26 AM

End of Game Info

I would the Calif. Lottery and see if you can still cash them in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How many days past ovulation? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a ver early ovulation. My question is how many days past oulation can you start having pregnancy symptoms and what exactly would be the first smptom(s) ou would see?

10 days past ovulation [ 3 Answers ]

I am 10 days past ovulation and I am starting to get some pains in my lower abdomen, I wouldn't say it was bad pains just feelings I've never noticed. It's almost like a very light cramp or tightness. I'm also starting to feel slight nausea in the mornings and late afternoon. Has anyone...

8 days past ovulation [ 1 Answers ]

I keep feeling a slight cramping in my lower abdoman,I'm due in 5 days.iv been trying to conceive for 4 months after mc in June,has anyone experienced these cramps and been pregnant

14 days past ovulation? [ 2 Answers ]

WOuld a test be accurate no matter what time during the day you test, if you are 14 days past ovulation? I have irregular periods so I don't know when I would be "late" I do know that I ovulated about 14 days ago and now I'm having a lot of pregnancy symptoms... Should I wait until morning to test...

I've had a BAD past 2 days guys... [ 17 Answers ]

I hung out with "the girl" last night with a bunch of friends, and lets just say it did NOT go well. I can totally tell now that her friend is the cause for ALL of this, so that got me in a huff last night. This morning I woke up and was told my dog died, and to top it all off... I just got...

View more questions Search