Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandraf46 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2009, 10:57 PM
    Eating when hungry
    I know it's good to eat when you feel hungry. When I lift weights in the late afternoon I will sometimes wake up in the middle of the night with hunger pains. Should I get up and eat something when this happens or just drink water and ignore the pains? If I do eat something should it be carbs or protein?
    Fuchsia Posts: 58, Reputation: 5

Apr 3, 2009, 03:06 PM

If you do eat something it should be something like a piece of fruit. I wouldn't recommend eating anything heavy in the middle of the night.
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2009, 05:24 PM

Suggest you eat something like cottage cheese before you go to bed. Cottage cheese is a very slow digesting protein which should keep you feeling full most of the night.
    lavanyaa Posts: 190, Reputation: 4

Apr 5, 2009, 06:25 AM
    In the midnight if you have anything it should be fibre foood which is easily digestable since you again going to sleep so have fibre content and it should not have acid content etc don't have apples... have light fruits or have some bread

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I only eat when I'm hungry? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 100 pounds overweight and can go 2 days without food and not feel hungry. I tried only eat when I was hungry and I lost 11 pounds in 4 days. However, I always eat before I'm hungry because I love the taste of food. What do you think? (Please do not tell me anything about my metabolism slowing...

How to not be hungry [ 16 Answers ]

I am 14 and 190 pounds. I am at a very unhealthy weight for my age and I need to change that. I don't really know how to lose the weight. Its difficult for me to eat healthy with school. I want to go on the Special k cereal diet. My problem is that I get very hungry at school. I eat a good...

Why I'm not hungry [ 5 Answers ]

Why I'm not hungry all day and feel dizzy

Hungry at 3am? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm having trouble with my 2 year old chocolate lab. Within the past two months he has taken to waking up at 3am and whining/barking for food. I tell him no, sometimes swat his butt but no luck. Occasionally he'll go back to sleep for like 10minutes but then he's back at it again. I don't want to...

Always hungry [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I’m a 24 years old and I’m not fat but I really don’t like to be hungry all the time. So… usually in a normal day I weak up at 9.00 am and I have cereal with mil for breakfast, later about 11.30 am I get hungry again but I don’t eat anything until 13.00, that’s when I have lunch usually...

View more questions Search