Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Apr 23, 2009, 09:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    well said jesus,

i heard a story once where a couple had just given birth to a baby boy, they already had a child who was about 4 years old @ the time, because they did not know how their eldest child would react to the baby they told her that she cannot be with the baby unless one of them is present. One day the eldest child defied her parents and went into the room to talk to the newborn baby. The parent s both watched and listened to her at the door, where they heard her say to the baby " can you tell me about god and the angels again, because he was always with me but these days he does not talk to me as much"

Point im trying to make is that children have angels that are with them always.
    I'm going to have to disagree with the last sentence in your response Lighterrr, sorry :( It sounds like you're saying that children always have an angel(s) with them... but adults don't. Angels protect children and adults alike. It's just that children are more sensitive to the natural energies around them so they are more prone to seeing one than an adult. As for the story, I would have loved to see that. :) I think the fact that children are so open to the spiritual realm is amazing.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2009, 10:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jammixmaster View Post
    I'm going to have to disagree with the last sentence in your response Lighterrr, sorry :( It sounds like you're saying that children always have an angel(s) with them........but adults don't. Angels protect children and adults alike. It's just that children are more sensitive to the natural energies around them so they are more prone to seeing one than an adult. As for the story, I would have loved to see that. :) I think the fact that children are so open to the spiritual realm is amazing.
    Jamm I agree with you and I should have included it in my post, yes I do believe adults also have angels with them, but children can readily see them
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Apr 23, 2009, 10:07 AM

It's quite all right. Honest mistake :)
    wildandblue Posts: 663, Reputation: 57

Apr 23, 2009, 10:18 AM

Babies can see angels. I think it works like that Star Trek episode where there are people moving around and talking at very high speed who can't be seen by the crew who look like frozen statues and can only hear a buzzing noise. Wildandblue has delivered quite a few (animal) babies in his time, they can all speak with the angels. Many a time a baby in NICU intensive care will wake up suddenly and start doing that!
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2009, 11:08 AM

Yes. wildandblue I do agree. I think babies first come in contact with angels in the womb and then when they are born additional angels surround them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing spirits [ 15 Answers ]

My 7 year old son recently informed us that he sees "dead people's faces". He is able to look at them straight on but says they do not talk to him. He says he can only see them at night so we got him a bright night light for his room. A couple of nights ago, he came in and told us that there...

I can see spirits [ 21 Answers ]

I see spirits not only loved ones but also demons but they seem like their gathering somewhere

How do I get rid of spirits? [ 10 Answers ]

It's been three weeks now and I cannot get rid of this shadows in my room.. They seem to like energy I have heard that they take it from you while you sleep in order to stay in this world... They can read your thoughts and they are possesive to the point of agony I can't take it anymore.. ...

Spirits [ 9 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, Some odd things have been going on in my house lately hense my being here today. My family is fairly religious, my mom has had stuff happen to her in the past growing up, things moving around and floating things like that. This is not a joke... They moved out of the house when the...

What spirits are [ 3 Answers ]

I believe for the most part free roaming spirits are angels either demon or the ones on Gods team what are your thoughts?

View more questions Search