Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hana A Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2009, 12:27 PM
    Jealous heart
    I got a problem, I cannot accept the fact that there are some girls who look prettier than me... And I always don't be grateful of what I had or got... I got some bad habit too... I used to enjoy stealing somebody's boyfriend... It's like feeling a mission accomplished if I succeeded in doing so! I am a commitment phobe anyway.
    123Ist Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2009, 12:48 PM

Remember what go's around come around, so be careful on how you run your life now, cause it proberly will happen to you.
    poundering Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2009, 06:04 PM

Who says they are prettier then you?
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2009, 07:02 PM

It sounds like you have some serious self-esteem issues. Remember that different people have different ideals of what is "pretty". You have to love yourself and that's the most attractive feature to someone else; confidence.

It's okay to not want a relationship but it's not okay to hurt someone else just because you feel the need to prove something.

Hurting someone else to get what you want is a false way of building self-esteem. It makes you feel like you've "won" something when in reality you only accomplished "stealing" someone who probably wasn't worth having.

We are always going to be up against other people that are smarter, wealthier, thinner, than us but we have to find the beauty that lies within ourselves. Focus on building yourself up and you won't have to steal someone else's boyfriend, you'll have more dates than you can handle. Once you work on what's inside, you will have substance then you won't even have time to worry about what someone else has or looks like.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Apr 8, 2009, 11:35 AM

Don't do to others what you don't want them to do to you.
    Burd Posts: 60, Reputation: 3

Apr 18, 2009, 06:21 AM

Like your friends boyfriends, well that the rebound stage, if you come across easy, they your making a bad image about yourself, be confident about yourself, image is the for one night stands... are you looking for a relationship with a person you can love, or an image that show to others that your only init for a bit oif sex.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2009, 12:35 AM
    See, in life there will always be someone that has something better than you - looks, job, house, car, clothes, husband, boyfriend, etc, etc. So what you going to do? Live a life where you cheat, steal lie, etc, etc to prove that you are better?

Pretty awful eh?

The way you are feeling and acting is really unhealthy - in the long run you'll only make yourself and others seriously unhappy. And, I agree with the other posters, in the end it will come back to you as bad karma. No doubt about it.

So, stop it. Speak to someone - get some help, understand why you behave this way and why you're so insecure about your looks. Take this opportunity to make some changes and live a balanced life. You have a choice - make it.
    makapuu Posts: 304, Reputation: 63

May 3, 2009, 12:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hana A View Post
    I got a problem, I cannot accept the fact that there are some girls who look prettier than me... And I always don't be grateful of what I had or got... I got some bad habit too... I used to enjoy stealing somebody's boyfriend... It's like feeling a mission accomplished if I succeeded in doing so! I am a commitment phobe anyway.
    You need professional help. You are jealous of pretty girls and you also want to destroy other people's commitments because you don't think you'll find one of your own.

Once you learn to love yourself, you can love others and feel love back.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2009, 04:01 AM

"Pretty" is in the eye of the beholder hon. For all my life I felt very ugly and unwanted. I am 5'4" and weigh 245lbs. I have a corse, square, more manly looking face, rather than a softer woman face and my hair does absolutely NOTHING it should and is frizzy.

However when I grew up and became an adult, I met my husband. Who thinks my 'extra flab' is SEXY. And thinks my face is beautifull and loves to stroke my hair no matter how horrible I think it looks.

ANYONE who says you are ugly, is just not worth your time at all! EVERYONE is beautifull! Including you hon! *hugs*

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Am I Too Jealous? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm in high school. My boyfriend is a senior and I'm a junior. I've been dating this guy for 7 months. Things have been going great. But, I'm starting to feel like he is just using me for sex. I stay at school for lunch everyday, but he doesn't stay with me, he goes out with his friends. I...

How do I stop being jealous? Is this being jealous? [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend sent messages to guys do I have the right to be jealous? And when I ask her she make it out of fight saying I do not trust her. What is it?

Why am I so jealous! [ 16 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 3 months now. We met at college, we're both 19. He tells me all the time how much he loves me and that I am the only one, etc etc. And I believe him, and feel the same way. But. I am an insane person. I know this. Most of the time I accept it and...

Jealous Dog [ 1 Answers ]

We recently added a 9week old Airedale terrier to the family. My 4 year old beagle is having a very rough time with this transition. He’s always been very close to my boyfriend and I and we knew this would be tough for him. We did a lot of research and are trying to do everything we can to...

Heart To Heart (BBC News) [ 4 Answers ]

Hello fellow AMHD Devotees, Just thought I'd share this news story with everyone as I thought it was pretty fantastic! BBC NEWS | Health | Woman face-to-face with own heart Goes to show how important organ donation can be! :) And this one, that literally made my skin crawl;

View more questions Search