Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smike1966 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2006, 08:37 AM
    Frigidaire Dryer squeaking
    I have a Frigidaire dryer Model# FDE797IEWI. The dryer squeaks, mostly when starting and for the first few minutes while operating
    DorchesterDave Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2006, 03:41 PM
    Either the front or rear bearings are shot. Pray that the front ones are gone because they're a 10-20 dollar DIY replacement requiring the removal of the front panel of your dryer and about an hour of your time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replace Thermal Limiter on Frigidaire Dryer [ 8 Answers ]

Our Frigidaire Dryer will not turn on... According to the troubleshooting guide, we should replace the Thermal Limiter. I cannot figure out how to take the back of the dryer off to replace this part. Can you give me some very detailed instructions. Thanks. Natalie

Frigidaire dryer ruining clothes [ 1 Answers ]

We have a frigidaire galley dryer that was purchased 4/5 years ago. Clothes are getting stuck in the crack around the door that allows the drum to spin. It leaves marks and/or chews them up. Has anyone experiences anything like this or know how to fix it.

A/C Squeaking- Will oil do it? [ 1 Answers ]

My central A/C woke me up because it was sqeaking so loudly. I hit the side of the unit and it got better but started again. I turned it off and took the cover off. It is dusty in there. Can it be oiled so it will stop and I can sleep?

Frigidaire Dryer not getting hot [ 0 Answers ]

Okay, after reading everything I can find, especially information from appleguy, I'm looking at one of two possible fuses for why the dryer isn't heating up. Looking at the parts manual, I can't figure out which of 2 it might be: 1. Thermostat,Safety Or 2. Thermal Limiter

Squeaking Floors under Carpet [ 1 Answers ]

My floors (2nd) floor)are squeaking under the carpet, I'd rather not pull up the carpet to fix. What can I do. It's very annoying

View more questions Search