Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mapong baby Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2006, 05:17 AM
    Who remade the Archies song "Sugar Sugar"?
    :confused: Please, who's the artist who remade the Archies song "Sugar Sugar" with changed lyrics.. "Honey, I gotta lotta money.."?
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Sep 8, 2006, 04:01 AM
    Hi, quite a few artists have covered this song! Amongst which are Bob Marley and the Wailers, Ike and Tina Turner, Wilson Pickett, Tom Jones, Baron Longfellow (name under which Andy Kim, who I think co wrote the song) recorded it. I think the version you may have heard is by Blue Orchids which was recorded in 2004, hope it's one of those!
    mapong baby Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2006, 01:22 AM
    Thanks Neelie! It was interesting listening to the other versions. However, I found the one I was looking for: Nitty and their song, Nasty Girl. Great stuff!
    sophiab Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2009, 06:12 PM
    Best version is the made by jehrooo!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much sugar is in milk? [ 12 Answers ]

How many grams of sugar does an 8 ounce glass of milk provide?

Who did this song: from the 80's, probably called "typical" or "that's typical" [ 2 Answers ]

Some lyrics as I hear them: Windowsill, my elbow's numb As I heard the door go and saw your car As it glides onto the road Double wasted dumbness Sodding off and I can't hear you go And that's typical There you sit in the driving seat

Use of a "chorus line" of a song by Bob Marley to print onto a shirt... [ 10 Answers ]

Hello! Would anyone know if it is illegal to print a paragraph or phrase or chorus of one of Bob Marley's songs onto a shirt to sell for retail? Thanks, sky68

Who sings the song "brown liquor in a dirty glass"? [ 2 Answers ]

Who sings the song "BROWN LIQUOR IN A DIRTY GLASS" ?

Diabetes: How much sugar should a diabetic limited to? [ 3 Answers ]

How much sugar should a diabetic be limited to? (gram per day or week?)

View more questions Search