Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sammi87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2006, 10:33 PM
    Need 2 credits to graduate
    Ok here's the thing... I was supposed to graduate this year from high school.. I had 2 classes and left at 9:30... I had some difficulty and what not and failed and missed too many days. What should I do about getting my diploma? All I need is 2 credits :( your help would be greatly appreciated.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2006, 10:46 PM
    Not sure what the question is. If you cannot retake the classes (did you not take the credits this summer) then GED? What did the school say about the classes?
    starryeyed Posts: 49, Reputation: 6

Sep 8, 2006, 11:42 AM
    If you had "some difficulties", can you get "special consideration" at all? Maybe seeing a student advisor/counsellor... Generally they realise everyone goes through tough times now and then, and there are usually procedures to go through - just think - you can't be the first person this has happened to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Son didn't graduate high school what to do? [ 7 Answers ]

:( Hello my son dropped out of school at the end of his senior year. He thought he was doing the right thing We live in Ky. He got a job in Fl. Making 25 an hour. This is good for a 18 year old boy so he thought. The company got in trouble now he has no job or diploma. He now has no job. This...

Graduate degrees [ 3 Answers ]

In order to get a masters degree in a field, is it necessary to have a bachelor's in the same field? For example, if I get a business degree (BBA) from one school, and I get good marks and do well on the MCAT, could I apply and be admitted into Med School?

View more questions Search