Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gail1968 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2006, 09:36 PM
    Toys in a store, late 70's early 80's
    This may have been a TV movie, it was about toys in a store trying to get to either santa or the toy dept. I don't think it was a cartoon.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2007, 12:14 PM
    I wonder if this might be The Christmas Toy? An imdb.com reviewer says it was "a made-for-TV Christmas special that aired on ABC in December 1986, and centers around a playroom full of toys, including Rugby, a self-centered tiger, Apple, a sweet-natured curly-haired doll, Balthazar, an aged teddy-bear, and Mew, a catnip toy mouse, among others. The toys come alive when no one is around. On Christmas Eve, Rugby learns that he will be "replaced" by a new favorite toy, and is determined to get inside the box of the new toy. Rugby and Mew go on an adventure to the living room, where Rugby opens the box of Meteora, a She-Ra-esque doll that causes havoc."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a late 80's/early 90's cartoon children's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

I must have seen this movie a hundred times and I have no clue what it is. The characters were creatures of some sort - mice, hedgehogs, something. The little sister of one of the mice, we'll call them for clarity's sake, got really sick and all the mice took her to an old woman mouse in the woods...

Late 80's early 90's TV show [ 16 Answers ]

Trying to remember the name of a TV show from the late 80's or early 90's about a guy who fought crime in a black robotic looking suit... not batman... live action... drove a modified motorcycle. He had an African American buddy who whore classic sunglasses that flipped up... That's all I...

Late 80's early 90's Saturday morning TV show [ 7 Answers ]

I believe this show is from the late 80's or early 90's. It is about a father and daughter who found a "portal" to a prehistoric land. It aired on Saturday mornings. Any ideas ?

Ok, another lost movie title, late 70's early 80's [ 1 Answers ]

When I was a kid I saw it several times, but I can't remember the title. So I remember this much. There's 2 kids, who sneak on a boat. They find out about this message in a bottle from some relative. So they go on this crazy advernture, sliding down snowy mountains, meeting people, and at the...

Kids movie from late 80's early 90's I think [ 11 Answers ]

There was a movie that I watched once when I was younger about a young girl who had dolls that came to life and they lived in a land that she could go to if she stepped through her mirror. I know it is not Alice and Wonderland. This movie was about the girl's grandma was getting older and she...

View more questions Search