Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Mar 30, 2009, 07:27 PM
    Maybe I should have posted this here.
    Just lately, I've been a little perturbed with finger pointing.

Ask yourself, did you know just how easily we've been duped?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/taxes/...se-335994.html
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2009, 06:11 PM

Exactly why I am fed up with government.
    I DO feel we have been duped and so many are totally blind to it putting their faith in Bush or Obama.
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2009, 10:42 PM

I'm also fed up with all of the government incompantiance...

As I read this we are still blaming our Government officials and rightly so. BUT we in return are to blame for voting for them on the get go no matter what party. Be very curious if NO body voted to send a message and WE send a letter in voice saying were done at this point. Fed up with the way things are handled period. So who wants to step up to the plate?? And can the small minds of men become that force to do so??

A parallel here would be tomorrow ALL killing and stealing in our country and on this planet could come to a STOP! All it would take is Not kill or steal. The flaw is us the human being factors. We tend to create this mental world and think so small and NEVER really get the big picture period. The lobbyist is us, the government is us... So what's up with us!!

Too many times I think of this saying " When you are in the swamp and up to your butt in alligators, its hard to remind yourself the main directive was to drain the swamp" Well we have been in that swamp Way too long.

To prove a point of human flaws we completely separate us form government like the Gov aren't people from this planet. ( many seem not ). That makes it so much more palatable and easier for us to separate us from the blame factor. To close to home so to speak.

The most dangerous thing to humans is us, other humans. WE HAVE TOO MANY FLAWS... So who's running the Government flawed humans that flawed humans put in there. So it boils down to big or small flaws. Its how we perceive it, As I perceive my post is less flawed then others. Our individuality's is what the country was basically based on. Freedom of speech/ religion etc. The problem seems to be that WE can't get in sync the Group factor what's good for ALL of us. We are to shortsighted to look past out perfect lawns or our personal struggles in life hardships to get the Group thing figured out. Our basic concept is get A group that has our beliefs in opinions to represent us and in turn the opposing group wants the same thing to balance it and get representation out for their beliefs.

Look at a major sports teams and the reasons we pick one team from another team and that team isn't from our own state Which that confuses me on the get go. Where is the correlation here?

So lets say we throw all 545 government officials out. So where are the Other humans that are less flawed? That's the real problem here. We are replacing a defect with a different defect.

Until We in the U.S. come to grips with our little thinking ways we will NEVER get the big picture. Until we understand what the little yard sacrifices we need to make we will be in this loop. We want the change but not willing to "Pay" for it. Again Flaw. That's the individuality flaw we created. Not understanding how to balance it. Its an oxymoron concept. Individuality and group. Where does one start or end? We want the freedom of being and individual but we Group back together and do the base root of cave man clans/tribes

So without a doubt we created a government flaw here. The biggest fool is to fool ourselves and hear we are folks. Ironically we are the most intelligent species on this planet and the most flawed. Natures joke on us/we

I was not trying to get into a deep philosophic post here but it does apply as to why we are where we are and how it got there.

FOR Years I can't really understand the parties in a whole form. How is it possible that all the parties can't get the big picture. Just in basic logic and numbers. The government is so big and that's in its self becoming a flaw. How long will it take to say hey this isn't working right and really hasn't been for to many decades. Its amazing even in the word choice. Government/ Governor. We seem to suck at it in too many ways. We as a people are the "government" and don't seem to have a clue what to do with it and how to manage it. Explains why all of us aren't in our own business.

My only answer here is the Government needs to be run like a business and the P.L. statements needs to be looked at. The Government flaw is what ever they do its NOT there money that way. Yet the BUSINESS concept I suggest will also be a different flaw because of greed and a prostitution of that process which we saw recently in a big way.

They only thing I know is we need a real human think tank to get us back on track. No politicians/interest groups. A real scientific approach where real complete numbers and statistics are used to make the reports and surveys now matter where it ends up. No out of context information. Maybe we are too afraid of " big pictures" the real more complete realties. We can't show the real numbers because a special group will be offended. What's the old saying " It is what it is" Now what??

I agree we need get rid of the "politicians" and themselves perpetuating practices. All the parties!! Maybe we need to change the parties in general and get rid of the Rep/Dem's/etc. And have these basic categories to make up the house.

Scientific / Education / Business / Working man-woman / Family / Humanistic/health / parks/recreation / Military And some more. Again this is my flawed concept and hopefully its less flawed then others

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A thank you for all of those who've posted here [ 2 Answers ]

I came in thinking I was going to ask for suggestions in reference to a friend of mine, and just wanted to post a major "Thank you" for all who've been asking and answering in this category. There are several posts about similar situations to his in which people with mental issues who refuse to...

Bloody * lol xD (not sure if I've posted this in the right place) [ 3 Answers ]

Well its about the 3rd time me and my boyfriend had... done it... lol but today on the 3rd time I hopeing it would be fun because no one else was home and stuff but half way through I started my period :( lol it was so embarrising! And I shouldn't have come on! T-T and anyway I feel really bad...

Can bond be posted? [ 4 Answers ]

If one is found guilty for a class c or d felony in the state of Indiana, are you booked and sent to jail at that time? Also, will a bond automatically be placed and can you post bond at that time until sentencing?

Posted earlier but not addressed yet! Thanks for you help with this! [ 1 Answers ]

This question has not been addresssed yet. I know it is still early but would like some help with this still because these are popping up a lot and I do not know what to do with them. I know Chery said that Spybot - Search and Destroy was a little difficult but it is still on my system. Spybot -...

View more questions Search