Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    evsaranzak Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2006, 07:14 PM
    I Don't Want A New Cell Phone!!
    :mad:
    Hi,
    A couple of years ago I purchaes a flip phone from ATT Wireless-about a year ago CellularOne took over. I chose the pay-as-you-go service. Last month, I was more or less informed by CellularOne that I needed to sign up for a new pay-as-you-go plan & purchase a new phone. I don't want a new phone, I love my phone & there's nothing wrong with it. I have since lost my number & service. My question is is there a way for me to use my phone by purchasing phone cards from a store. I would really appreciate any information. Thanks & have a great day!! Evelyn
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 7, 2006, 06:21 AM
    Not likely. The phone cards you purchase are generally for use at pay phones.

I also have a pay as you go plan from Cingular. They no longer offer my plan, but I've been grandfathered in so far.
    singer13780 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2009, 07:55 PM

Maybe you could try a new phone company and might be able to use the same phone oh and do u go 2 HMS?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Already own cell phone? [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone direct me or inform me?I previously had a contract with a company who provided cell phone service(ALLTELL) The contract has been Up(1year) 9th of Jan 2005.Iwould like to use my exsisting phone(Motorola) And sign on with a new company.Most PCS will not do this,you have to use Their...

Cell Phone Deposit [ 2 Answers ]

Hello experts: I know that a landlord is supposed to pay interest on a deposit, and I thought that a cell phone company does too. Cingular says they don't. Can you direct me to some law on the issue? Thanks, excon

Cell phone gps [ 2 Answers ]

Ive Been Told Most New Cell Phones Have Gps. Is This True? If So How Accurate Is The Location And Can I Track This With Only Having The Cell Number. Does The Phone Have To Be Currently In Service?

Cell phone numbers [ 11 Answers ]

How can a person look up cell phone numbers

View more questions Search