Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2009, 11:37 AM

I agree. I'm very glad that she came to see him.

Because of my sister and my grandmother, we are also firm believers in NOT doing landry or ironing on newyears day. It was the year my sister was born and the year my grandmother died that my mom HAD to wash and iron my dads dress whites (navy) on newyears day. She 'washed' grandma out of our lives, and 'ironed' in my sister...
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

Jun 30, 2009, 12:13 PM

Are you meaning as one door closes another door opens? I see that with the laundry and your grandmother and sister, you see this as a superstition? :)
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2009, 01:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniepepsi View Post
    i agree. im very glad that she came to see him.

because of my sister and my grandmother, we are also firm believers in NOT doing landry or ironing on newyears day. it was the year my sister was born and the yaer my grandmother died that my mom HAD to wash and iron my dads dress whites (navy) on newyears day. she 'washed' grandma out of our lives, and 'ironed' in my sister...
    Huh?

Jun 30, 2009, 01:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76 View Post
    Huh?
    :D my thoughts too lol

Sorry Jennipepsi, I didn't quite understand, is this to do with angels?
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2009, 02:03 PM

I am at a loss but maybe one day she will come back after sobering up a bit and explain it better. Lol

So confusing.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2009, 02:05 PM

I had two dreams that came true within 6 weeks of each other,I can recall the exact events,details and colours in each.. in both dreams a person/angel gave me a message.
    I did not see a face only the form and their hands.
    The first came 6 weeks before my daughter died,the second a few hours before she died.
    The message was not that my daughter would die,only that I was not alone.
    In the second dream I saw the same hands holding my daughters hand.she was happy to go with them,and both dreams left a lasting impression of peace on me.
    I cannot explain how I know the existence of angels,only coming up to two years later I can recall the dreams and feelings they left me with.
    Do I believe angels exist?. yes.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2009, 02:30 PM

Maybe she was posting that on one post and it ended up on this one I have seen that happen a few times before.
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2009, 02:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    Maybe she was posting that on one post and it ended up on this one I have seen that happen a few times before.
    Nah, I think she is drunk.
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2009, 02:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by redhed35 View Post
    i had two dreams that came true within 6 weeks of each other,i can recall the exact events,details and colours in each..in both dreams a person/angel gave me a message.
    i did not see a face only the form and their hands.
    the first came 6 weeks before my daughter died,the second a few hours before she died.
    the message was not that my daughter would die,only that i was not alone.
    in the second dream i saw the same hands holding my daughters hand.she was happy to go with them,and both dreams left a lasting impression of peace on me.
    i cannot explain how i know the existence of angels,only coming up to two years later i can recall the dreams and feelings they left me with.
    do i believe angels exist?...yes.
    That is an awesome experience, thank you so much for sharing. I am sorry for your loss of your daughter but I am sure that the dreams were very reassuring that your daughter is being taking care of. That your not alone. That is good that these experiences gave you peace.

Jul 1, 2009, 03:41 PM

I'm also sorry for your loss to, nobody should have to go through that pain of losing a child xxxxx I'm also glad it brought you some comfort,knowing that your daughter is safe in the hands of the angels x
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2009, 10:54 PM
    I believe in angels, and I believe that there are various hierarchies of angels. Some are humans in angel form that are here to guide and protect us and some are higher beings such as the Archangels connected to the divine and angelic realms.

There have been numerous times in my life when I have been protected from danger.

As an example, in the late 1970's I hitchhiked around Europe for 12 months and then when I was at home I would hitchhike on a daily basis. Yes, I was naïve and I have to say that I met some weird and spooky people. Never once was I approached, abused or manhandled. Never once did anyone say anything lewd or threatening to me. Other women I knew had awful experiences when they hitchhiked - I never did, and I believe now that it was because my guardian angel was protecting me.

More recently I accidentally slipped off our balcony which is 2 stories high. I fell off and instead of plummeting down 2 stories to the ground to certain injury, somehow I was pushed into a tall bush a few feet away from the balcony. It made no logical sense as I should have gone straight down - but there I was lodged at the top of a bush - my bemused husband got a ladder to get me down and we still tell the story!

Whenever I have a very serious problem or am in serious angst I call on a particular archangel for their assistance, and I can say that my request is always answered.

Angels are a daily presence in my life!

Jul 6, 2009, 03:58 AM

What a lovely story Gemini54 x
    spirit123 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2009, 01:35 PM

I was having a bad experience and going through a hard time in my life, where I was down and felt alone. I had reacurring dreams where my nan who has passed appeared behind me and put her hands on my shoulders and whispered 'I know, things will get better.'
    I know this was a message from the spirits amongst me and it was very powerful. No ordaniary dream I can tell you that. Your daughters spirit is always with you hun. *hug* xxxxx
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Aug 25, 2009, 02:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spirit123 View Post
    I was having a bad experience and going through a hard time in my life, where i was down and felt alone. I had reacurring dreams where my nan who has passed appeared behind me and put her hands on my shoulders and whispered 'I know, things will get better.'
    I know this was a message from the spirits amongst me and it was very powerful. No ordaniary dream i can tell you that. Your daughters spirit is always with you hun. *hug* xxxxx
    Interesting experience you had with your grandmother.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird experiences [ 9 Answers ]

I have always had this weird experiences since my teen years it would always happen to me I would be a sleeping and all the sudden I would feel my body drop onto my bed and I would wake up looking around the room wondering if someone else was in the room jumping on the bed; but after awhile the ...

What experiences have others had while using moldavite [ 2 Answers ]

I had reccently purchased a piece of moldavite.I was told to purchase this meteor stone that I had never heard about from my 8 year old daughter.she was told by spirits that she sees and talks to. When I use it I have a feeling of leaving my body and traveling to spiritual realms and place of...

Unexplained experiences [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am new here and I hope you can answer my questions. We lived in a house a few years back that we almost bought but really strange things happened there. Our youngest son, who was about one and a half years old at the time, saw things in this house. You could hear someone come into the...

What Were Some f Your Best/Worst Experiences Ever? [ 53 Answers ]

Self explanatory don't you think? What are some of your experiences (recent ør not so recent) that were good, bad and ugly. Experiences with family ør friends ør pets... anything goes:)

View more questions Search