Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    T04 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2009, 01:55 PM
    I'm Just ALways Down !
    Ok , Well When I Started Middle School I Been Always Down Or Depressed Ann Sad I Don't Know What's My Problem But I Try To Cover It Up But It Doesn't Work . I Don't Know What To Do Im Always Talking Down To Myself Im Jealous Of My Friends ,I Think Because They Are So Much Prettier An Have Boys That Like Them But I Don't UnderStand I'm Always On Top In My Class But I Just Im Just Not Wat They Call A "BIG FINE" .
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Mar 30, 2009, 02:04 PM

Why did you capitalize every word, I couldn't even read it.
    CallMeBel Posts: 88, Reputation: 9

Mar 30, 2009, 02:14 PM

First of all.. what's a 'BIG FINE'?

As far as being depressed all the time; first you need to figure out why you have the feelings you do. You say it is because you are not pretty enough?

There is a lot more to life than just being good looking. And getting a boy to like you is not just about how you look. It's the confidence you exude. You need to work on loving yourself for who you are!

Something that also helps depression is exercise! Not only will it make you feel better about yourself image, it releases endorphins that actually make you physically and mentally FEEL better! Just focus on yourself and feeling good about you, and the rest will come!:D:D
    T04 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2009, 03:33 PM

Whyy The Hell Do You Care If I Capitalize All Myy Letters (AMRICCA)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search