Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ron Pavellas Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2009, 12:00 PM
    Gmail calendar doesn't work with Firefox
    After my latest upgrade of Firefox, my gmail calendar feature doesn't work. I tried it using MSIE and it works from that browser. I get this error message from firefox: Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2009, 12:06 PM
    Well this will be a good test. My Google calendar calendar opens fine in my FF version 3.0.7, I'll force the update to 3.0.8 and report back.
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2009, 12:11 PM
    It works fine in 3.0.8.

Here's more info: My calendar will not load on firefox and it had been loading with no problem - Calendar Help

Mar 30, 2009, 12:12 PM
    Thanks. I'll try to find out exactly what my version is if you tell me how to do it. A right click and a view of 'properties' doesn't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Well this will be a good test. My Google calendar calendar opens fine in my FF version 3.0.7, I'll force the update to 3.0.8 and report back.
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2009, 12:27 PM
    Help > About Mozilla Firefox

Mar 30, 2009, 12:31 PM
    It says I have the version you have: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.8) Gecko/2009032609 Firefox/3.0.8

Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Help > About Mozilla Firefox
    WebsiteSolution Posts: 85, Reputation: 10

Mar 30, 2009, 02:34 PM
    Are you talking Gmail calendar or Google calendar on your website? I tried both of mine and they work fine with Firefox version 3.0.8.

If it helps, you can look at a goolge calendar at one of my sites to see if it shows up. This may help you determine if it is Firefox or your code.

Event Calendar for Magic Ladder Entertainment

Mar 30, 2009, 05:39 PM
    I get the same error message from your calendar, although I see everything else on that page. Very colorful.
    WebsiteSolution Posts: 85, Reputation: 10

Mar 31, 2009, 04:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Pavellas View Post
    I get the same error message from your calendar, although I see everything else on that page. Very colorful.
    :confused: - not sure why this is happening to you. Try deleting your cache and see if that helps.

Mar 31, 2009, 05:34 AM
    ... and I can't account for why it is now working! Maybe it's because I ran CCleaner and it did what you suggested. Thanks for your time and effort to help me, in any case.
    Ron
    The Pavellas Perspective

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to block gmail id because I forgot gmail id password ? [ 2 Answers ]

How to block my gmail id because I forgot gmail id password ?

Explorer and chrome will not work, Firefox does, causing issues [ 1 Answers ]

As I've stated, Explorer and chrome don't work, even after new downloads and installation. The window comes up, but it's as if there is no internet connection. I believe that many programs that only need internet sometimes use internet explorer to do so. This makes a lot of things difficult. A...

Internet OK.just can't get Firefox or internet explorer to work [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have.windows XP.I have d-link wireless for both laptops and netgear for this laptop,other laptop is fine.just can't load up a web page on this laptop.have mozilla Firefox.and internet explorer.I have looked at settings but I not sure what I am looking for, any help would be welcome

The NC Calendar II [ 1501 Answers ]

** Admin Note: This thread started here: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-member-discussions/nc-calendar-124229.html ** You should have got a drum set, the best way to release anger within music is banging on dose drums

The NC Calendar [ 1499 Answers ]

I just had this idea after reading Mik's post. How about if we use this thread to count the NC days, all of us? Each one would mention how long he/she's been maintaining the NC period and how he/she feels with time. Maybe in some way this can help us all (including me)? This is my first...

View more questions Search