Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeffrey michael Posts: 68, Reputation: 6

Mar 30, 2009, 11:31 AM
    Friend has really poor teeth
    My best friend of over twenty years has horrible teeth, he about to get married and wants to get his teeth fixed but cannot afford it. He just filed bankruptcy so a lone is not an option. I want to help but I don't know what to tell him. Any sugggestions for free denistry or a dentist that will finance them with a bk or bad credit any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2009, 01:22 PM

Try a local dental school; many times the students needs clinical hours to graduate and he can get the work done at little or no cost.
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Mar 30, 2009, 01:42 PM

See this link:

Free Medical Clinics, Free Dental Clinics, Free Medical Help All over USA

Might be something in his area, I found it from doing a simple Google search for "free dental work".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me Can this change? Can we become good couple? Thanks all...

My poor friend [ 6 Answers ]

Okay my best friend is a perfectionist... also she has OCD. She gets depressed if things she does don't live up to her standers... and that makes her throw up. She is also annorexic.. and if she does eat she throws it all back up! I don't no what to do. SHESLITS HER WRIST TOO!! :( Really...

Lower denture teeth bite: gum line up or angle teeth forward? [ 8 Answers ]

:cool: Should the bite line of the teeth on the lower denture be forward of the centerline of the gum 5 mm? Would it be better to have the lower teeth in line with the gum?

We are a poor family [ 15 Answers ]

I was wondering if my husband could sign over his rights to his daughter and not pay child support. His ex wife will not allow him to see her. Yes she signed a visitation agreement. And I know that she is in contempt of court. We do not have the money to take her to court. We are a poor family that...

My poor dog [ 2 Answers ]

My pet pug dog has a large belly not fat lage ,but it looks inflated he also gags very loudlyhes 9 years old he is not nudered eats and drinks easly we think it's a kiddney failure but he isn't able to take a b.m. what should I do and what's his sickness

View more questions Search