Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rawr91 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2009, 09:24 AM
    Pre ejaculate !
    Okay well me and my girlfriend had "sex" on the 27th this month (march). It was unprotected. But my question is that we didn't really thrust or anything I was erect and I put it in her vagina but because her being a virgin it hurt so we didn't do anything besides that. I found out about pre- after all this. The very next day. Now what I'm wondering is what are the chances of her being pregnant? I'm seriously scared to death! And I have to wait to the 10th of April to see if my girl gets her period. And on top of that she has an irregular period.
    Another thing is I know people say that it leaks out and what not but I kept taking it out and well um rubbing it on the outside of the vagina...

I have no clue on what to do right now... :confused:

And yeah I know there's a butt load of other people asking questions about this but they always mention the pull out method. That's no where near what we were trying to do.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2009, 09:40 AM

Odds are, she won't be pregnant... possible, yes... likely, no.

It often takes couples who are actively trying to get pregnant several months to achieve pregnancy. How much, if any, sperm might have been present is anyone's guess. Usually, however, you would have to be a bit more involved for there to be more of a concern. It's just not worth the chance.

Obviously now, you are going to have to wait and see. If nothing else, don't take any chances in the future. There is no 100% safe time a girl can not get pregnant, and there is no form of contraception that is 100% effective. The withdrawl method would have to be used perfectly to increase the odds of not having an unplanned pregnancy.

If you decide to continue to engage in sex, be aware that sooner or later you may become a parent because of it. Be smart and be safe. Everyone thinks it only happens to someone else, but then to other people, you are someone else.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 30, 2009, 09:45 AM

It is very possible, it may not be and most likely not, but is there a chance, yes there is.

Mar 30, 2009, 09:47 AM

Yeah that's what I was thinking (about the whole being more involved thing)

Ahh I'm so paranoid now! I feel so stupid now for not using a condom because if I was aware of the fluid I would've.

Do you know of any early signs to look for before a missed period?
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2009, 10:05 AM

You will drive yourselves crazy worrying about it. Easier said than done, but there is nothing you can do about it at this stage. For future reference, if you proceed with having sex, and use proper protection, in the event the protection fails... say a condom breaks, she can get what is called Plan B. You may have heard of the morning after pill... this is what it is. It needs to be used within 72 hours of the act however. It definitely should not be used as a form of birth control as it is very high levels of hormones designed to prevent conception from happening and should only be used in an emergency situation.

Watching for possible signs can be very frustrating. The signs of early pregnancy can often be very much like the signs of a period getting ready to start... so it can cause much unnecessary worry. Also, it is not uncommon to almost will yourself to notice the signs when you are really worried about it. Things that normally would go unnoticed would raise a red flag because you would be watching for them so much.

For most, a missed period will be the first sign, and often the only sign for a few weeks. She may notice more breast tenderness, having to go to the bathroom more often, or being more tired than usual, some slight cramping, but again, these can be premenstrual signs for many women as well.

Do your best to not be overly worried... the odds are small that she would become pregnant. Worrying about it won't change anything, only cause you both to be anxious and stressed.

Mar 30, 2009, 10:14 AM

Thank you again.

On a scale of 1-10, what do you think are the odds of her being pregnant by this?
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2009, 10:31 AM

If I had to guess, maybe a 2... but let me give you this information and it may help ease your mind a bit.

The withdrawl method, which is close to what you were doing, has an effectiveness of roughly 70-95%... let's say it was closer to the lower end. Also, keep in mind, a couple who is actually trying to get pregnant, has only about a 20-25% chance in one cycle of becoming pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cannot Ejaculate [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 16 year old male. When I masterbate, which I have been doing since I was 12, I can reach a climax where I feel the tingle in my leg, I feel the sensation in my penis, just no semen comes out. A clear, sticky fluid comes out some time after a lttle bit, but no sperm. Please help!

My boyfriend can't ejaculate during sex. [ 17 Answers ]

Okay, this is my first post here. I hope someone here may have experienced this and can be of some help. My boyfriend (42) and I (39) have been seeing each other for about 3 months. We have great sex. He regularly tells me it's the best he can remember. It's amazing for me too. (I think we're...

Can't Ejaculate [ 3 Answers ]

Hello this is my first time asking a question so please bare with me. I am 26yrs old and am seeing a guy who is younger than I. We have already established that we are not looking to begin a serious relationship. The other night we had intercourse for the first time and on my part it was great even...

Can't Ejaculate [ 4 Answers ]

For the past two months when my husband and I have sex he is not able to climax. I've asked him what's going on but he just makes up one excuse after another. Is it possible for a 38 year old man to go two months without ejaculating? I've always heard that a man must or it will cause problems even...

View more questions Search