Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Mar 30, 2009, 09:18 AM
    I can't find this movie!
    Okay - I'll first apologize for how vague this is - I'm looking for a scary (horror) movie, possibly made in the 70's, 80's - there's a house on a lake (ocean?), there's a scene with bunch of teens on the water, there's a boat crash, and a teenage girl is seen by her parents, dripping wet, going up the stairs - but she's lying dead outside on the beach - also, there's a scene upstairs (before the water scene), where the teens are playing with a ouija board and a glass slides across the floor and smashes against the wall - I watched this movie with my sisters when I was like nine or ten, I'm thirty now, and have not been able to find it. I know I saw it, I know it exists - possibly a made for TV movie? ( I don't think it was, I think we rented it VHS style ) HELP!
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Apr 2, 2009, 08:33 AM

Amityville 3D (1983)
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Apr 27, 2009, 10:13 AM

giani513 - Thank you! I looked at it on YouTube - it looks a bit more lame than I remember - who am I kidding, a LOT more lame! Thank you for 'solving the mystery'!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a movie title. Very vague info, 80's movie [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... I only have a few images from the movie stuck n my head and am going nuts trying to remember the title... ... blonde girl lying on the bed with long curly or crimped hair ... guy in recliner, upset, gets a call and takes 2 rottweilers with him ... guy soots roach or bug on wall with a...

I Cannot think of another way to find this movie! [ 1 Answers ]

If anyone knows it would be great! Ive been thinking of it for a few hours and I've searched the internet but I've got nothing. The one main scene I recall is a kid hiding in a lady's closet and he ends up seeing her take her shirt off thus catching a glimpse of the first pair of boobies he's...

Need to find the name of this movie. [ 1 Answers ]

I think this was a movie of 90's or early 2000, this is about a guy who was shocked by the electricity while lightning when he was on a phone call( came through the phone line) he then died and god sent him back to do some task, he came back to life but handicap gets the ability to see the...

Can't find this movie [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie it's in it's 1980's or maybe 1990's. It's about a girl named ann. She had a brother. Ann Played the panio and would steal music boxes from her music teacher. Later in the movie she went to a hospital and to find out there was other girls name Ann too. If you know this movie...

View more questions Search