Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sonu123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2006, 03:43 PM
    Skin complexion and dark circle
    Hi,

I want to know what is the best way to improve skin complexion. I used to be fair few months back but due to severe tanning my skin color has changed to a few darker shades. Can you suggest some guaranteed crème or some home remedy. Also, I have a serious problem of dark circles from many years.
    I am thinking of trying Hylexin Dark Circle crème. Can you please suggest if its useful for removing dark circles. I would appreciate if you could give some home remedy which will turn skin few shades lighter. I am currently using Fair and lovely fairness crème to overcome the problem.

Thanks
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Sep 10, 2006, 08:55 PM
    Try using a good sunscreen at least two times on a daily basis. You should exfoliate your skin with a mild scrub to get rid of dead skin cells. Then apply an alpha hydroxy cream or skin bleaching cream if you want to lighten your skin. If it doesn't help, you should consult a dermatologist.

Since Hylexin is designed to help under-eye circles, perhaps you should give it a try. You can also find some helpful information on how to combat dark under-eye circles by clicking on this link.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/beauty...yes-33039.html
    Cultivate Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2006, 11:58 AM
    Something that might help...

Arbonne carries an eye cream in the Nutrimin Re9 Anti-Aging system that contain Kojic acid. Kojic acid is a "highly effective, natural skin lightening agent that reduces the appearance of long-term sun and environmental damage".

Just another option!
    epi Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Sep 14, 2006, 12:52 PM
    Use vitamin K on your dark circles. Drink plenty of water and have lymphatic massage done on that area. It could be a build up of toxins. As for you discoloration of the skin.. microdermabrasion, IPL, chemical peels, sunblock.

What state do you live in?
    sonu123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2006, 11:48 AM
    I stay in Texas - Houston
    Can you suggest some remedy for removing serious dark circles under eye.
    I have it since years and I don't remember last when I had my skin without such bad circles . If anyone could give me some guaranteed remedy please... I think I have this due to hereditary problem of DCircles
    Thanks
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Oct 4, 2006, 05:24 PM
    Sonu, you were given some really good advice on how to combat dark under eye circles. I think you should consider trying these methods. It may help reduce the appearance of your dark circles. If you try it and it doesn't help, I will be happy to give you more tips.
    brown2light Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 02:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sonu123
    Hi,

I want to know what is the best way to improve skin complexion. I used to be fair few months back but due to severe tanning my skin color has changed to a few darker shades. Can u suggest some guaranteed creme or some home remedy. Also, i have a serious problem of dark circles from many years.
    I am thinking of trying Hylexin Dark Circle creme. Can u please suggest if its useful for removing dark circles. I would appreciate if u could give some home remedy which will turn skin few shades lighter. I am currently using Fair and lovely fairness creme to overcome the problem.

Thanks
    `
    To reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eyes cut cucumber and rub it on the dark areas and try and use as mush of the cucumber juice as possible then leave it for 15 minutes the wash it of will warm water, do this in the morning and before you go to bed.
    dorkey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2008, 10:10 PM
    The visible presence of fine capillaries helps to make the diagnosis of a vascular explanation for the dark circles. This problem is more likely seen in clients with light skin complexion while dark skin tones predispose to a melanin related cause for the dark circles.This modification of the Anti-Wrinle Fineline Reducing Formula adds ingredients specifically designed to deal with the vascular causes of dark circles. :mad:

dorkey
    Wide Circles
    kblockett2325 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2008, 12:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cultivate
    Something that might help...

Arbonne carries an eye cream in the Nutrimin Re9 Anti-Aging system that contain Kojic acid. Kojic acid is a "highly effective, natural skin lightening agent that reduces the appearance of long-term sun and environmental damage".

Just another option!!

Yes of course Arbonne will help and I have a lot of products on sale.
    Bilal_Ali Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2008, 11:19 PM

You might try as well some home remedy consist of lemon juice, almond oil, aloe vera like thing. These are wealthy products of health and better pigmentation for skin.
    thahzi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2010, 07:45 PM
    Shaving removing helpful
    sita985 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2011, 10:02 AM
    Can people with Vitiligo take Hylexin or any other skin lightening creams?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Regarding skin complexion and lips [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm worrying about my complexion. My hands are in white colour compared to my face. I want to make my face as fair as possible. I would like to see my lips in pink. What can you suggest me? I'll be very thankful to you if you suggest me any creams for these two. Thanks, Kalpana

Dark skin from shaving [ 2 Answers ]

I'm only 20 and I have dark spots due to shaving. I do not know what to use because , I'm mixed does that matter? I would like to use something store bought and that's in my budget I just want to look my age with clear shin PLEASE HELP

Do l-glutathione really lighten the skin complexion? Please help! [ 1 Answers ]

I value your opinion. Do you know if l-glutathione actually can lighten a person's skin complexion and achieve an even skin tone?? I'm happy with my skin tone but I want to get rid of my ugly stretch marks which reminds me on overweight years as a teenager.. I just want to be able to wear a bikini...

Dark skin [ 3 Answers ]

I us to have white skin but now is dark. Is not the sun. what is it then?

View more questions Search