Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2009, 08:03 AM
    Near Death Experiences/out of body.
    Hello everyone,

Since there are many more members here and a lot more interest in the subject especially of late.

I would like all you that have had any experiences if you feel comfortable sharing your stories. This will be a place for you to share those stories. I am always interested in these stories from people who have had such an experience.

This place is not for any debating, or arguing or anything like that. I want this to be a safe haven for people who want to share their stories.

Thank you.

Joe
    Chowder66 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2009, 05:39 PM
    :eek::confused:
    Yea I was wondering if you could help me.. I don't know where else to go... so my family and I just moved into this house and its really old but anyway... weird things have been happening to me where I was sleeping and I d wake up and roll over and then all a sudden I hear noises and stuff in my head real loud and then felt like my body was shaking or something and like something was in me and I couldn't open my eyes or scream or anything and then another day after it happened again but different and my whole body felt all weird and tinglie or something and I felt paralized and I couldn't scream but I knew I was awake and I swore I heard someone come in my room but I thought nothing of it and I got my mouth open when this happened but I was so scared... I don't know what's going on with me
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2009, 02:39 PM

Hey Joe, not sure if this story will fit with this topic but:

Minutes before my PopPop died he said he saw two white men waiting for him. He reached out his hand and passed silently.

Sarah
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2009, 02:55 PM

After 2 weeks sitting at my daughters bedside in I.C.U, exhausted I went back to the parents room and fell sleep.
    I dreamt I was standing on a beach of sorts,and saw my daughter run towards me,she looked so healthy and happy,I remember fixing her dress and hugging her,she kissed my lips and said I love you mammy,she ran over towards someone,I could'nt see a face,only the form of someone.she took their hand and waved goodbye.
    I woke up,and ran to the I.C.U. I had a feeling of urgency,I didn't wait for the lift,but torn up 4 flights of stairs.
    Half an hour later she died peacefully.
    That dream has stayed with me.I can recall every detail.
    Weather it is a mother/child connection that prompted that dream,or feeling of knowing,she or another force was able to connect to my subconscious.
    Do I believe in ghosts? no.
    Do I believe some things cannot be explained? Yes.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2009, 02:56 PM

I'm sorry about your loss red. I'm sure that was your daughter saying good-bye to you.

Sarah
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2009, 03:10 PM

There was a recent local story in the paper of a couple who left there home because they insisted it was haunted.
    Frankly,I scares the hell out of me.
    Even though I say I don't believe in ghosts I'm not apposed to the possibility they they could exist.
    Too many unexplained sightings to be put down as hysteria.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What experiences have others had while using moldavite [ 2 Answers ]

I had reccently purchased a piece of moldavite.I was told to purchase this meteor stone that I had never heard about from my 8 year old daughter.she was told by spirits that she sees and talks to. When I use it I have a feeling of leaving my body and traveling to spiritual realms and place of...

Shape of body by reduction of fat from specific part of body [ 1 Answers ]

My age is 20. And I am 6 feet tall. My weight is 80 kg. The main problem is this that there is a lots of fat on my hips and theigh and my west is about 34 overall my lower portion of body is heavier than above. So kindly tell me what should I do to reduce the fat from hip,theigh and how to reduce...

View more questions Search