Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michellemichellemichelle Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2009, 07:54 AM
    Understanding Men
    This guy I knows blowing hot and cold, one minute he doesn't want to know and I don't hear from him for ages the next he's ringing and txtg me. Normally I'm always there for him but this time Ive not returned his calls and it seems to have made him all the more eager to get in touch with me but I know the minute I respond he will loose interest again. What's a girl to do.
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2009, 07:57 AM

I don't think he likes you the way you think he does. He might be playing games with you or it makes him feel better to know that your always there for him for the taking if he decides to be with you. I think maybe its time to let go and move on?
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2009, 08:07 AM

Leave the games to the kids.
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2009, 08:17 AM

Or reference your responses the last time you asked...

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...ld-328697.html

But since you have decided not to walk away from the bs, then you can expect to continue to feel this way.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2009, 08:23 AM

If you chose to stay, which you have so far, don't expect things to change
    jeffrey michael Posts: 68, Reputation: 6

Mar 30, 2009, 08:45 AM
    Men are a creature of habit, you give them what they want they don't want it, you don't give it to them that's all they think about, they do all they can to have it. This is the problem if you just lay down he will have no respect for you. If you like this guy, you will have to change your game plan. Be confident, be assertive and don't be afraid to lose him. Once he gets it through his head you can't be walked on , and you don't come running to his every whim. One of two things will happen he will stop calling, or show true interest in you and start respecting you more. Don't give in be strong!! Good things come to those that wait. If he is worth it to you, make him respect you as a woman first before going any further with him.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2009, 08:53 AM

The best indicator of future behavior is past behavior.

He won't stop as long as you keep allowing it.

Don't ever be so desperate for a mans attention that you sacrifice yourself worth.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 30, 2009, 10:12 AM
    Is this the same guy or a different one from your other posts?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/search...archid=4080268
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2009, 10:22 AM

A man would be clear on his intentions, a boy wouldn't.

A man don't have time for games but a boy does.

If this post is about the same guy than the saga continues.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I need help understanding why this happens! [ 5 Answers ]

I need help understanding this I am 15 years old and most of the time when I go to sleep at night my boyfriend stays on the phone because I have a tendency to stop breathing at night. Well for the past couple months when I fall asleep he has been saying to me I love you baby and when he says that I...

Understanding Her [ 7 Answers ]

I met a girl via online dating. We chatted and texted and spoke a lot for acouple of weeks then we decided to meet. We met for lunch and ended up spending the afternoon and evening together, walking around and chatting. Everything went really well. About a week later she came to my house for...

Trying to understanding men [ 16 Answers ]

Do men feel intimidated or turned-off by women who appear to be self-sufficient and independent? I've always thought that men do not like clingy, needy women... Maybe I should provide some background information... I accidentally clicked on "Save" before I was done typing! Oops! Please...

Understanding men? [ 7 Answers ]

I have been seeing a lovely fella (usually!) for 8mths now. Im a young 43 and he is 30. Things have been fine although he has recently found out he has diabetes 2 and has had a lot of problems from that, emotional & physical. I have done everything to support and help him and always been there...

Understanding: [ 42 Answers ]

Why should people believe that all religious understanding is relative and that no one interpretation is absolute? HANK :confused:

View more questions Search