Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    petersen57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2009, 02:33 PM
    Trying to Find a Hobby
    I am trying to find a hobby. I have never really had any hobbies in my adult life and I am now trying to find one
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2009, 03:22 AM

Hi, petersen57!

What sort of things do you already like to do, please? Are you into the visual or performing arts of any kind, gardening, sports, collecting things, etc.

Thanks!
    lavanyaa Posts: 190, Reputation: 4

Apr 13, 2009, 10:01 AM
    Why don't you collect any stuffs coins or stamps??

Any journals which consists of diffferent matters
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2009, 10:02 AM

My favorite hobby is playing poker.

I have also enjoy bowling, darts, crosswords, fill in puzzles, suduko and sand volleyball.
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2009, 01:01 AM

Hi again, petersen57!

If you do come back here, which I hope that you do, I have an activity that I like to do with people on this site that you might enjoy doing.

Thanks!
    unluckynut Posts: 294, Reputation: 23

May 14, 2009, 11:26 PM

How old and what sex are you.
    Uber Member

May 22, 2009, 09:59 PM

Comments on this post jenniepepsi agrees: May I do it? I am curious

Hi, jenniepepsi!

Of course you may do it! Just let me know when you would like to. It's writing songs and being able to actually hear what has been composed.

Thanks!
    feb Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2009, 01:58 PM

Hi Peterson 57, In my early sixties I came across the hobby of woodcarving and it is a very rewarding hobby.I started 5 years ago knowing nothing about it an am now carving beautiful indian busts. You can find out more about it by going on line to www.woodcarvingillustratedmagazine.com
    Hope this helps

Feb
    bizcuit Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2009, 11:31 PM

I honestly find the guitar very appalling.. or any musical instrument in that case. Relieve sadness, release happiness, or express or release anything to that matter.. 56? Might have a little problem with arthritis.
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2009, 12:03 AM

I've had all sorts of music student of all ages, even into their 80's. Things may be a little slower for them, but they can still achieve success at doing something that makes them happy.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find a hobby [ 13 Answers ]

I am trying to find a hobby. I have never really had any hobbies in my adult life and I am now trying to find one. I don't know how to even start. I am looking for any help on how to find something that interests me.

I need to find a hobby [ 16 Answers ]

Ok, here is my basic info. I am 23 years old, I have a 4 year old son, I work full time, and I live in a rural community with little to do. I feel like I have drifted away from all of my friends and that we no longer have anything in common. :( I am in dire need of a hobby. I'm not real artsy...

How to find the right hobby. [ 5 Answers ]

It may seem odd, but I seem to be stuck at this point in my life. But, here I am. I am married, with children and I also attend the University part time. It seems like most of my life centers around responsibilities. I gotten so involved in taking care of my kids, my house, my husband and school...

How to help someone find a hobby? [ 25 Answers ]

I'd like to help my girlfriend find herself a hobby. We've talked about it, I asked her to explain to me what makes her happy in her life, and I've come to a conclusion that the only hobby she's really interested in is watching television. Now I know that's, first of all, not healthy. She can...

How to find a hobby [ 5 Answers ]

how does one find a hobby when they are a perfectionist. I really enjoy painting and decorating my home, HOWEVER, my painting is not perfect and the my color choices are not the best. How do I follow my instinct without affecting resale or judgement? Here is an example. I live in the midwest...

View more questions Search