Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkytweak16 Posts: 56, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2009, 01:03 AM
    I had a dream I'm not sure if it means anything
    I was at a house party (my house) I talked to my friend then went outside alone the house was surrounded with shallow water and in front of the house was a gigantic lemon tree it was so wide it was just a sealing of leafs and lemons it was beautiful. So I looked it up on a christian web site and it said 'Symbolizes fidelity in love'
    I'm not really sure what do you guys think?
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2009, 07:31 AM

Be careful, be very careful. Many will claim to interpret dreams and visions. God if he was the author of that dream will supply you with it's interpretation. And you will know it in your heart, because God is NOT the author of confusion.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2009, 08:10 AM

If it was truly a dream that was meant to have meaning. You need to look within and figure out what this dream might mean to you personally. Certain dreams are just dreams and other dreams are actually dreams that are direct meaning for you. If your not sure, then maybe it was just a dream. Lots of symbolism though. Water meaning life. Tree of lemons though, Lemons are very sour... You know what I mean. Everybody can look at this dream and see something different.
    arcura Posts: 3,773, Reputation: 191
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2009, 10:58 PM
    pinkytweak16
    I could mean anything depending on what you have experienced in life.
    A lemon tree is beautiful thing and lemons are used for many things to from making lemon aid to adding flavor to other fruits or foods.
    Lemons are even used to bleach things like a concrete floor.
    Water is the basis of life,
    So MAYBE your dream was a symbol of instruction to have a beautiful life with mach flavor and maybe something else or nothing at all; just a nice dream.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone know what this dream means [ 3 Answers ]

It was sooooo strange. Im living away from home at the moment on a training course ant my partner is on tour with the forces. We are moving in together when we both get home and have been talking about the eventuality of marriage kids etc. Anyway, we didn't speak about this for a while, but last...

How would anyone change their identity by their own means or by professional means? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi fellow users I am conducting research on this matter to aid myself look for a loved one who has not been seen for six years. I suspect that my friend has changed their identity and I need to understand how this can be done.

Can you tell me what this dream means? [ 2 Answers ]

Lately, I've been having ordinary dreams, but last night was weird. I was in my school auditorium, and my whole school was there.. . anyways some people were brought up to the stage to write essays for fun. For some reason my essay was about depression and loneliness. It was about a girl I used to...

I want to know what this dream means [ 8 Answers ]

I have been searching all over the net and I can't find out what this dream I dreamt means. It's about my husband, He leaves me in the car and leaves with a man. I was very upset and in the dream he tells me he will be living with his new partner. I want to know what this means. Thanks :)

View more questions Search