Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PrincessChu-chi1312 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Mar 29, 2009, 01:18 PM
    Lost and confused on love
    I promise everyone who reads this message I will die if I can't get someone to talk to me!
    I hate my life so much anymore! I can't love a can't feel I can't speak I can't breath I feel like I lost everything! And anymore its like if I get hurt I can't feel anything anymore!I just feel like takeing my life so this pain can end but I can't I just cant! I think I should tell you the story so you can understand more! It all started when I met the man I wanted to love for the rest of my life. Everyday we talked and he would say he loves me and I would say it back. But in a few months later he cheated on my and I went nuts I broke everything in my house I destroyed everything sooner or later my parents sent me away to get help I came back a month later and he came back in my life cause I can't let him go. I love him so much . To where I can't let him go. But after we got together again he left me cause he said I started all this drama in his life.but everyone I knew my friends and my family say other wise that he did it all. But I took the blame cause I loved him. And I just can't let him go and yet again he came back. And after awhile he was sent way to a mental home and a week later he came back. He was in there cause he was trying to commit suicide over me. When he came back all I wanted to do was hold him and be with him and when I saw him. Everything fell apart. My heart shattered and my life felt pointless. I just wanted to die when he told me he was leaving me for another girl. I thought I could let go I thought I could finally move on but I can't I just don't know how I can picture my life without him in it and its not fair of how he can sit here and blame everything on me again and say its my fault and not even give me and answer telling me why he left. Please someone I need help I don't know what I should do I can't move on and I can't let him go please someone help me.:(
    rippedinside Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

Mar 29, 2009, 01:46 PM

It sounds like you have issues with yourself and your emotions.

Maybe you can't let go of him because you haven't truly attempted to. I mean let go of him completely. Give yourself some space, move a bit away from love for now. (relationship wise kind of love).
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 29, 2009, 03:28 PM
    I have read your other posts, and sorry to say you're the problem. You lack enough maturity, and self control to deal with your own feelings, in a positive way, and are on a very self destructive course. Don't know why you are putting so much of yourself into the fellow, but it needs to stop, and you need to slow down, and get control of yourself, and deal in the real world. Its not healthy to wrap your whole young life into someone else, and I think your just running away from the responsibility of dealing with yourself. Not good.

First relax, and look at the way you act when you don't get your way, or when things don't go as you like. Look at the way you opened this post, screaming for attention, but you don't want advice, you want the guy.

My advice if you choose to take it, is to get involved in your own life, and learn to deal with your fears, and insecurities, to make you a better healthier person. If you need a doctor, go see one. In addition, take responsibility for your own actions, and start loving yourself the way you want to be loved, by being good to yourself, by yourself. Stop trying to force others to love you ,and leave the guys alone, and focus on your problems, your education, and your own future that you build for yourself.

Then maybe you'll be ready for the adult world, and all the options, and opportunities you will have. Right now, your so wrapped up in having a fellow to take care of you, you have forgotten how to take care of yourself.

I wish you luck, and that you give my advice some thought, and also provide feedback here, as to your thoughts.

Mar 30, 2009, 12:57 PM

Thanks you guys I think I just might go talk to a docter or something.
    christyM2009 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Mar 30, 2009, 05:35 PM
    I was with my husband for 10 yrs but only married for 5 and I had found out that he was cheating on me and yes my heart was broken but I also know I could not live like that. HE also blamed me and stated it was my fault just because I wanted to go to college and I thought it was very unfair. I have found out I can live on my own.

May 7, 2009, 06:23 PM
    Forgetting an old love
    Threads merged

I was dateing this guy fopr about 3 months and he said he loved me and like about 4 more months later he tells me he's engaged to another women. It broke an shatterd my heart. But I need to move on and I'm trying to know I'm already talking to another guy. But I can't stop thinking about my ex he's all I think about but I don't want to love him anymore. I'm trying so hard to let go. But how? I need help?:(
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2009, 06:27 PM

Whatever we say won't help your broken heart. All we can say is he deceived you and he doesn't deserve you gave for him.

Keep busy, go on a trip, discover new hobbies, just to divert your attention.

By the way, keep NC and throw anything that reminds him.
    ajGambino Posts: 317, Reputation: 97

May 7, 2009, 06:33 PM

I'm sorry for your loss but I feel sorry for him even more as he made a huge mistake. Going out with someone for 3 months then 4 months after that he's engaged to another? That relationship is doomed no matter how you look at it.

You don't deserve a man that treats you like this, go strictly NC by all means. Time is your friend so worry about yourself and what you think will make you better. Most importantly, do this for YOURSELF and nobody else.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I lost the love I felt, I lost the only thing that ever matterd [ 24 Answers ]

Wow I shouldn't even be feeling pain like this, I am so use to it! Anyway it all started 15 months ago and like a lot of heart ache and problems it started with a girl. We hooked up at a bar but I knew her before hand. She use to be with a guy I knew back in high school and since I line in such a...

Lost and confused [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my ex were together for the last five years. We lived together and had plans for a future with each other. We also have a three year old child together. She left about three months ago saying she did not feel the same way about me anymore. She says that the reason we split is because I...

Confused and lost [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: my mom meet a guy and well they are going to be getting married. So we moved to his place which I am not use the surroundings at all,new to me and I can't stand it. It had been a month and I decide I can't take it a anymore! I talk to my dad and he said that if I want to move with him I...

So Confused and so lost! [ 4 Answers ]

Hello again everyone! Long time no hear from me! Last time I wrote on here I was writing about my boyfriend at the time I was having troubles with... well recently we have just broken up... well it been a couple of months.. he has already got a girlfriend and moved on! Were as for me I am still...

Lost and confused [ 12 Answers ]

I've been dating a guy for 6 months knowing that he has some issues about being insecured and low self esteem from a previous relationship but I have accepted him for what he is. Things were going great spent 4 days out of the week together consistently talk on the phone everyday 5 to 6 times a...

View more questions Search