Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Saby_27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2009, 10:09 AM
    How Can I travel by boat?
    I'm very afraid of plains and I want to take a vaation to Puerto Rico from New York but I want to be able to arrive at P.R and stay for a week or two and then return by ship to N.Y but I don't seem to find any cruise lines that do it that way. Can anybody help me with this?
    LONDON72 Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Apr 14, 2009, 05:12 PM
    Trust me it's not going to happen. You are going to have to fly. I hate too fly and looked at doing something similar. But it will be very difficult to pull off. Try though, royal caribbean cruise line that would be the best line to try

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blonde in a Boat [ 5 Answers ]

There was a blonde driving down the road one day. She glanced to her right and noticed another blonde sitting in a nearby field, rowing a boat with no water in sight. The blonde angrily pulled her car over and yelled at the rowing blonde, “What do you think you're doing? It's things like this...

Boat motor [ 7 Answers ]

Old boat motor only runs if I spray starting fluid in it. Cleaned carb and new gas and plugs. Any ideas?

Co-owner of a boat I never see [ 1 Answers ]

HI! I live in ONTARIO CANADA. In Winter 2004 I co-signed on a boat loan with my at the time boyfriend. We received the boat in April 2005 and split up in May. Throughout the process I kept asking him if he could afford the entire loan, $60,000 on his own. Of course he lied and said he could....

My boat and dock where destroyed by neighbors broken loose boat during hurricane [ 3 Answers ]

As I said above, during hurricane Wilma my neighbors boat broke loose from its mooring and floated down to my dock, two homes away, and proceeded to smash my boat and dock until the storm was over. My dock was destroyed and my boat was knocked off the lift and sank, Do I have any recourse, as my...

View more questions Search