Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dan Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2004, 06:58 PM
    Cover art flipping the next finger
    Has anyone ever seen a cd with cover showing a guy sticking up his ring finger instead of his middle? If so please tell me the name of the band.
    rrt69 Posts: 89, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2004, 06:28 PM
    I think its Blink 182
    Dan Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2004, 10:34 PM
    Nope. Searched all their covers not there. Thanks anyway

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finger Nail Infection [ 12 Answers ]

I think I have developed some kind infection in the fingernail of my left ring finger. The nail itself is not painful or discolored, but the skin along only the left side of the nail is very sore and tender and is red and slightly swollen, especially out closest to the tip of the finger, at the...

Two finger toilet flange? [ 2 Answers ]

I am about to install a toilet flange onto a 3" pvc pipe in my basement. I have been reading the postings and see that I have an option of fitting the flange over the 3" pipe or using something called a two finger toilet flange that fits inside the pipe. The waste pipe is not exactly perpendicular...

Flipping Coins, Seeking Heads [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I know if I flip a coin the chances are 50/50 that I will get either heads or tails. Let's say I get tails. What are the chances that I will get heads the second toss? I understand at one level it's 50/50 each toss... but still I feel there should be at least a slightly greater...

Skin cover up! [ 1 Answers ]

Im a guy and I need a way to cover up old blemish problems! Is there any way for a guy to do that? Any special things people use out there?!

View more questions Search