Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2009, 09:29 AM

Then the father HAS to go to court and have HIS rights enforced, he doesn't just decide to do nothing or walk away.
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2009, 09:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by LRE View Post
    Steve, a review is where your income and expense are reported. The other is called like a payment coupon and it has the amount that is paid every month and then below that it has a place where 50 dollars is added to it for arrears that he has.
    Thanks... cause you know... I didn't know ANYTHING about family law. /sarcasm

So because YOU (personally... not your husband) didn't see the paperwork, it was never sent. There is no possibility that he didn't show/tell you about it. Its all the court's fault. With all 3 families.

Like I said before - we can argue this all day, but its not going to change the fact that the ONLY thing that can be done is your husband needs to go back to all 3 courts and file for modification. There ARE no other options.
    LRE Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

Mar 30, 2009, 09:31 AM
    FR_Chuck, We just moved a few months ago its not like we have lived here for years. I am saying when we lived in Tn we got the two the when we were suppose to the other kid he has never seen before and I don't know the truth around that sitituation.
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2009, 09:32 AM
    He got his children every weekend that he was suppose towhen we lived in the state they live in. The moms will never give him a break because they hate the fact we got married and have a child of our own.
    Why should they give him a break? Because he is obviously such a winning guy?
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2009, 09:33 AM

Must be wise to spend all your time educating us on your situation when you don't know the truth of the situation.

Maybe it's time to have a sit down with your lying husband and find out just where he has been letting these situations slide.

Mar 30, 2009, 09:33 AM
    No I get the mail because I am unemployed I got laid off he works from six thirty in the morning to eight at night so there is no possible way I didn't see it. And again I am not arguing with you some things I just don't think you understand as well as some I don't understand what you are saying
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2009, 09:34 AM
    FR_Chuck, We just moved a few months ago its not like we ahve lived here for years. i am saying when we lived in Tn we got the two the when we were suppose to the other kid he has never seen before and i dont know the truth around that sitituation.
    Listen, I'm not trying to be mean here... but I suspect that there is A LOT about all of this that you don't actually know the truth of.

I appreciate that you are trying to make a better life for your child... but he has 3 more that he is responsible for. And all the arguing in the world isn't going to change that.
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2009, 09:35 AM

How do you know that they had it mailed to that address?

They are not in contact with you, then how would they know the correct address with which to send it.

They could have also mailed it to him at his work, since that address they would have because of child support.

Mar 30, 2009, 09:40 AM

Well we receive things from child support at this address and two he just started a new job today so it was not sent else where thsts how I know
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2009, 09:41 AM

Does all the kids even live in TN? If not, you can't go by the law where you live you have to go by the law in which the child resides.
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2009, 09:42 AM
    Well we recieve things from child support at this address and two he just started a new job today so it was not sent else where thsts how i know
    Ok then - if he really didn't receive the paperwork, he needs to go back to court and have the judgment reversed due to improper service. The mother will then file the same paperwork again.

Mar 30, 2009, 09:45 AM

Yaeh they all live in TN

Mar 30, 2009, 09:48 AM

Well we go back to TN in May so he needs to take care of it then cause we can't afford to drive to Tn every month
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2009, 09:50 AM
    Well we go back to TN in May so he needs to take care of it then cause we can't afford to drive to Tn every month
    Um... the court doesn't care what your schedule is like. He will very likely need to go back there half a dozen times... for EACH child that he wants to modify support for.

More if the mother's are vindictive.
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2009, 09:51 AM

Good luck with that.

Seems like if it was calculated so incorrectly you would find a way to ensure that it was handled properly.

Mar 30, 2009, 09:58 AM

Well I guess what every takes to get things right I am just tired of him being run over by everyone and not knowing himself what to do I am just here to try and help him and support him with everything he needs help with. He is 30 years old and his parents treat him like his 10 I am just here to help with all of this not boss him around.

Mar 30, 2009, 10:00 AM
    Just one of the supports need to be modified the others are acutlly done right
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2009, 10:01 AM
    Well i guess what every takes to get things right i am just tired of him being run over by everyone and not knowing himself what to do i am just here to try and help him and support him with everything he needs help with. He is 30 years old and his parents treat him like his 10 i am just here to help with all of this not boss him around.
    Not for nothing, but having someone boss him around might be what he needs. He doesn't seem capable of handling things himself.
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2009, 10:02 AM
    Just one of the supports need to be modified the others are acutlly done right
    Or one is done right and the other two are wrong. That IS a possibility.

All I'm saying is that they ALL need to be revisited.
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2009, 10:02 AM

His parents treat him like he is ten because that is what his behavior shows...

If he steps up and matures then he may see some relief from that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Giving up parental rights [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find out if my ex husband gave up his parental rights to another child of his?We are not speaking and he is trying to take me to court to get our parenting plan amended.As of now he is not allowed to see our children.That is my rule.He was having supervised visits every other weekend but...

Giving up parental rights [ 2 Answers ]

c.s.r .has reviewed my case.and what's to increase my payments more than double.my question is if I sign my rights over do I still have to pay support idont want to do that but that is my last resort.I was never married to there mother.and no court papers on visitations.but I can see them when ever...

Giving up parental rights [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find help on signing over my parental rights to my son when I haven't had much contact with him in the past 5 years due to being military

Giving up Parental rights [ 3 Answers ]

What is the law in Okla about giving up parental rights? Does the parent that is giving up rights have to pay anything? What does giving up rights truly mean?:confused:

GIving Up Parental Rights [ 1 Answers ]

What are the steps my husband has to do though give up parental rights to his daughter. She doesn't want anything to do with him. She consider her step-father her real Dad. We have talked to her mother about this and she wants him to give up his parental rights.

View more questions Search