Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kila Malia Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Mar 29, 2009, 03:50 AM
    Going through some depression
    For some reason I am really depressed. I don't feel like I have any friends etc. I have been on the computer all night and just can't get my thoughts out of the future. I mean I mean I am worried about everything like don't want to turn 40 years old here in May afraid my family will die and won't be able to take care of myself( I am disabled) I have the fear of being alone. I have friends but there not like real close where they would do anything for me.My best friend who was really close to me that I could tell her anything is in prison.(I miss her) I should be happy! I have a great home, I am married. I have pets but I just not happy. Mabie my medicine just not working anymore. I have been like this off and on for awhile now. I just don't let people know. I sick of having bipolar but I know I have to except it and move on. I hate being disabled. I shouldn't be upset with that but I am about that time to time. I know I should be grateful cause I know there's someone out there worse than me. I just don't understand why I am feeling the way I am... Thanks Jill:( PS I am so glad I found this website.
    Jackspratz66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2009, 06:54 AM
    You say you're bipolar, has this been diagnosed? If not, as the other poster advised, confirm the problem. Sounds like Depression, which is very, very treatable! Hope you will get professional help now, even if it's the emergency room (they know what to do.) Best of luck, and keep us posted my friend...
    Kila Malia Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Mar 29, 2009, 08:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackspratz66 View Post
    You say you're bipolar, has this been diagnosed? If not, as the other poster advised, confirm the problem. Sounds like Depression, which is very, very treatable! Hope you will get professional help now, even if it's the emergency room (they know what to do.) Best of luck, and keep us posted my friend...
    Hi. Yes I have been diagnosed and yes I'm on medication. Also I will keep you all posted.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2009, 10:45 AM

Everyone has to make a good positive effort to make a good life for him or herself no matter what illnesses one has... physical or emotional.

You have to get on the right track... have regular hours which you sleep along the lines of 11PM to 7AM. Eat regular healthy meals and get regular exercise every day.

Take your meds regularly and on time.
    No illegal drugs or alcohol.

Schedule activities that you enjoy and use some time for altruistic purposes such as a volunteer. Give of yourself to others. :)

Make some new friends and have regular times together. Decrease your computer time dreastically... there is usually no real substance there. Have real life friends first!

Making a happy life rests firmly on the individual who wants to be happy, not miserable. It takes a lot of effort and is worth it. :)

Best wishes in the future, :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depression,depression, depression on ex girlfriend. [ 8 Answers ]

After we broke up, I really wanted to forget her and such. More I tried, the more I step a few steps back. Now reminiscing I seriously feel she had cheated on me... and that might be the reason we broke up. It's been like half a year since we broke up but I still can't forget her. One of the reason...

Do I have depression? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi Lately I've been feeling really down and I think I may have depression or maybe it could be the symptoms of something else. Recently I've been missing heaps of school and when I wake up, just thinking about school makes me tired, I hate going to school and, when I do, I can barely stay awake...

Depression and more [ 1 Answers ]

Is it OK to be depressed all the time and have anxiety and feel like no one cares and be shy should I consult a doctor or something and I keep it all in until I can't hold it much longer but even after its still there

Is it depression [ 12 Answers ]

What are the symptoms and how do you know if you have it and how severe it is.

View more questions Search