riya007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2009, 09:24 PM
    Brand integrity
    What is brand integrity? Quote an example for this
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2009, 09:44 PM

Hi, riya007!

To me, brand integrity means that everything that a person has said about their product or service should "ring true" and, in the end, be the same as what was advertised or promised to a customer.

Why are you asking the question, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This is about Chritian integrity. [ 88 Answers ]

From the New Jerusalem Bible. Luke 6: 39. He also told them a parable, "Can one blind person guide another? Surely both will fall into a pit? 40. Disciple is not superior to teacher; but fully trained disciple will be like teacher. 41. Why do you observe the splinter in your brother's eye...

Integrity debt options [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone.This is my first post and would like to know if anyone has used the company integrity debt options for credit card settlement?Or heard of them being a scam?I am in seriously in debt and could use some helpful advice.

Integrity management [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am considering a career in pipeline integrity management. Does anyone have a hint of how the future in this field is?

Lack of Integrity [ 2 Answers ]

I am Ariel who is wondering about finding self integrity. I want to know what kind of things I could do to understand myself more and uncover my needs and fears of my subconsious mind. I have read palmistry, astrology and even numerology to give me more insight which has helped but somehow is yet...

View more questions Search