Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ez60 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2009, 07:16 PM
    Can Anyone Anser This?
    My friend has a temporary protection order on her boyfriend,but she let him move back in with her.so is that order any good now or if they get into another fight and she calls the cops can he go to jail for breaking the order?or will both of them be in trouble?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 28, 2009, 07:25 PM

I would think she has broken the order of protection. If she keeps doing this, the police won't take her calls seriously any longer.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Mar 28, 2009, 07:28 PM

Yes, she has defeated the purpose of the protection order therefore its void. Not only will the cops not take her seriously any longer, she could be in a lot of danger. If she had a valid reason for getting this protection order against him then she should stay away from him.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2009, 04:14 PM

She needs to have the protection order lifted otherwise should the Judge find out about him living back with her she could end up in a lot of trouble.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need a easy anser for me and my dad [ 20 Answers ]

I lived with my dad from 10-14 before he married a b.i.t.c.h. with 4 kids and after all that he desrted all three of his kids for her and her kids she had no job for 5 years now 17 moved out over the summer what can I do without hurting her and her kids see my dad again when both of us hate each...

I asked this 4 times before, but mabey now someone can anser? Was heard on Jack FM [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. So I have asked this a few times before because its really bugging me, and hopeully some one has an answer? Anyway, the lyrics are some what like.. Love, Love, Love is life nothing left to hide. Or something with the words Love and Life. o0h and the singer is a male and than it is...

Can you anser this. [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: OK... I like this girl but she told my friend that she only likes me a bit.how do I get her to like me more or how do I ask her out.? I talk to her a lot to??

I'm reading The hobbit. Can yooh anser these pleez [ 2 Answers ]

I am reading the hobbit, and im on chapter three, and i have many answers to find out/. Why could they not miss the road? What valley are they looking for? What does the valley smell of? What is the meaning of the third song?

Hi please anser me ( about grains) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi How much % protein are there in lentils ? Tel me with % Tnx lot

View more questions Search