Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AcuteFelon Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Mar 28, 2009, 07:06 PM
    US Felon wanting to live in another Country
    Hi, I hate to admit it but have no other choice! I am a college graduate have a great husband that is almost finished with his military service and I am a convicted felon. I have tried to start my life over but it's been tough the past 10 years and we are ready to leave the US. I have my passport but am wondering how or if I can get a Visa in another country with felonies in Fraud?

I am tired of people putting me down about my past, especially when I got a raw deal because of my ex husband. People are so judgmental and if you were to see and meet me you would never in a thousand years ever think I had served 21 months in Prison. I have completed my sentence and done all I was asked but still there's that NCIC check and always the "Have you ever been convicted of a felon" question which I always answer truthfully.

We just want to start over, my husband feels awful that I had to go through the things in my past and never get a fair chance anymore.

Does anyone know a country we could live that will allow a US felon to live?
    garbelzmagic Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2010, 05:38 PM

Yes you can, for more info. Email me at: [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Convicted Felon wanting to enter Australia! [ 1 Answers ]

I am a convicted felon who served 9 months for drug trafficking and possession of controlled substance... I'm wanting to visit my fiancée in Australia, what would I have to do to enter? Will I still be able to visit? Pretty much wanting to know anything and everything that I would have to do to get...

16 and wanting to live with ncp [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I live in cali. My 16 yr old wants to live with the ncp in co. what could happen we have two Court dates in the near future what should I expect ?

I'm a felon and a single mom wanting to get a degree [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a single mother who made some bad choices in my past I am paying for them but want to one day over come and become a mother my child can be proud of I want to become a physical theropist in jonesboro Arkansas but I've heard that I can't get help with my felonies what can I do?

Ex felon wanting to get into nursing [ 1 Answers ]

I spent 8 1/2 years in prison for 1st degree robbery and have now been off parole for 2 1/2 years. I am interested in going to nursing school but don't know if I will be allowed to be a nurse after spending all that time and money. I live in Missouri and can't find anything on this subject. I just...

Can a felon get a visa to work in the uk or any other country [ 1 Answers ]

Felon get a visa to work in the uk or any other country

View more questions Search