Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    travis617 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2009, 04:07 PM
    Need to draw this out
    Im living in charlottesville va. I'm being evicted for no cause. I was only issued a five day notice, what can I do to draw this out?
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2009, 05:30 AM

A 5 days notice is a 'pay or quit' notice... so its not "no reason". Its because you owe them money that you haven't paid.

Or did they serve you with an 30 day eviction that you didn't heed and now they have a judgement to have you removed?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probability of draw [ 2 Answers ]

There are 24 black socks and 18 blue socks. What is the probability of 2 draws being black?

Where do they draw the tax line? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a tax question please; If a C Corp in Nevada takes an order (and payment) from a company in California for landscaping services, but hires a subcontractor based in Nevada to do the physical work needed in California, would the C Corp be subject to California taxation? In other words,...

Current draw [ 1 Answers ]

What could be causeing a current draw I have a 1991 crx and pulled every fuse and still can't find the source of the current draw (short) could this be because of a bad ELD

Owner's Draw [ 1 Answers ]

;) Hello! I have an owner who wants to take money out of the company not as a loan and not as an employee. (W-2 - We use an employee leasing company.) I know if I write him a check should the entry be as follows: DR: Owner's Draw - Equity Account CR: Cash Should their be any follow-up...

Draw manga better [ 6 Answers ]

Everybody says to get better at drawing manga, study real life drawings or pictures. Does anybody know some exercises for drawing or any web sites that are good to learn how to draw the body?

View more questions Search