Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pfarrel Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Mar 28, 2009, 03:15 PM
    Why I don't feel good when receiving a blow job
    Hi,

I'm a healthy 30 years old guy. My boyfriend loves to give me a blow job. We usually do it about once a week. Sometimes it feels really really really good (yes, triple "really"), but sometimes it feels like he is doing it to my thumb. :-) No feeling whatsoever. We've been doing it for many years. I've noticed that his techniques haven't changed when I felt really good and not so good. So I figured out it must be me. The interesting thing is that I rarely feel decent. It's either very good or not good. Nine years ago when we first met, his blow job made me feel good every single time (yeah 100%). Nowadays, I only feel good about 70% of the time (7 out of 10). Is it because I'm aging? Or is it something I ate before we do it (we usually do it at night). Or is it because I have too much in my mind?

Please advice. Thank you.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2009, 03:23 PM

It could be something that is on your mind, so what is on your mind at that time.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2009, 03:28 PM

As is usually the case in all sexual relationships, the thrill goes away with passing time as familiarity conquers excitement.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Mar 28, 2009, 03:33 PM

It could be the stress, or that you are running through your day. Perhaps you both need more excitement. Different positions, different techniques, more often/less often.

Mar 28, 2009, 04:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by letmetellu View Post
    It could be something that is on your mind, so what is on your mind at that time.
    What is on my mind at that time? Usually I close my eyes and fantasize things to help me reach the climax...
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Mar 28, 2009, 04:18 PM

I meant like reliving the day, thinking about work, relationships, bills, other things other than what you are doing at the moment.

Is it the same feeling when you reciprocate this act?

Mar 28, 2009, 04:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ChihuahuaMomma View Post
    I meant like reliving the day, thinking about work, relationships, bills, other things other than what you are doing at the moment.

Is it the same feeling when you reciprocate this act?

Thanks for your response.

Hmm... My days are usually hectic. Even though I'm 30. I have quite a bit of responsibilities: managing properties and other different kind of investments (equity/commodity/currency), etc. Yes, sometimes my brain tries to find solutions for problems that I encounter during the day. However I never thought about any of it when having sex.

I usually don't enjoy giving b/j. I hardly do it because he prefers doing some other things.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2009, 07:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pfarrel View Post
    What is on my mind at that time? Usually I close my eyes and fantasize things to help me reach the climax...
    Maybe the things that you fantasize about are not the things that will help you enjoy the sex that you are getting at the time, so what are your fantasies? Is it about someone else?
    MsEmily Posts: 36, Reputation: 6

Apr 6, 2009, 08:08 PM
    Receiving oral sex can be very difficult. It is the ultimate in letting go and allowing the other person complete control. Has the dynamic in your relationship changed? Do you feel differently about your BF than you did previously?

Also, you may be bringing work stress home with you even if you are not consciously thinking of it. Try other relaxing activities, like a hot shower or bath, or a massage, before the blow job.

Maybe you would like to try something new. Is there a new technique that your BF can bring into the game to shake things up a little? What about adding other forms of sex play, toys, chocolate sauce? Be creative!
    Lollypopgirl Posts: 15, Reputation: 0

Nov 6, 2011, 04:19 AM
    Are you gay just to know and meaby you should move a bit when you do it
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2011, 06:31 AM
    Hello Lollypopgirl,

You responded to a 2 1/2 years old post, please check the date on top left corner before you respond, Thanks.

John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feel Good Inc. [ 10 Answers ]

I met my ex of over 3 years when we were young. She was finishing high school and I was in college (we're 3 years apart). I've always been bad at commitment because I figured why commit so early when I have so much of the world to see. So for the first year, it was nothing more than casual...

Why doesn't sex feel good for me? [ 12 Answers ]

So, my boyfriend and I finally had sex for the first time. It was my first time ever. And I expected it to hurt(and boy did it!), but after about an hour, it didn't hurt at all. It was just kind of... I don't know how to describe it. But it didn't feel good. It was just plain uncomfortable. It...

Why do I never feel good enough? [ 10 Answers ]

Ive never felt so low about myself... I went on hoiliday there with friends and was looking forward to it. I bump in2 a girl I used to see and still really liked. I bumped in2 her in a club on holiday and I just chated away normally, her friends were leaving but she said she was staying with me so...

View more questions Search