Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dv1511 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2009, 02:29 PM
    Need code to export the data in TXT file by VB 6.0
    Please help me, I need code to export the data in TXT file by VB 6.0. Need a fixed length for columns so that data cannot be merged.Thank in advance for your help.
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2009, 01:25 PM

I can probably help you with some code, but your description of what you need is not adequate to do that. Please describe exactly what the text file looks like and what you want the output file to look like (or is the output file the text file?).

Mar 31, 2009, 04:09 AM

I need export data from SQL 2000 with the use of VB 6.0. The output file will text.

Mar 31, 2009, 04:10 AM
    I need output in simple .txt file.
    satamp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2012, 10:31 AM
    How we can sent to the printer by using cmd.exe file
    satamp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2012, 10:32 AM
    How can we sent data to printer by using cmd.exe file

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I restore Nokia 6230.nfb data file on my computer [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all I have Nokia 6230 data backup file having extension like 6230.nfb on my computer. Is this possible to restore this data file on my computer instead of my mobile because I have important contacts in it. Unfortunately, I have lost its data cable n CD. Thanks in Advance

How do I get my data from a file that is now corrupted and unreadable? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Guys I have an external hard drive that has been working fine for months then all of a sudden I tried to open some files and I get the message THE FILE IS CORRUPTED AND UNREADABLE! But some of the other files I can open fine why is this, and how can I get my data back? Please help!...

Outlook 2003 - checking data file 'Personal Folders' for problems [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to turn this OFF? My computer has a few issues of its own.. nothing that bothers me too bad. Sometimes, it shuts itself down overnight and I usually have evrything still open... like outlook 2003. I know that the problem is NOT with outlook but every time I go to open outlook...

Burn data file... [ 2 Answers ]

I want to back my files and I want to burn it to DVD disc... But the problem is, I don't have DVD writer... is the any software that emulates black dvd disc to burn my file using CD writer... :confused:

View more questions Search