Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mewf4 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2006, 08:15 PM
    Perfume spray
    A number of times the "button" of my perfume bottle has broken of with the bottle at least half-full. How can I use the rest of the perfume?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Sep 10, 2006, 08:59 PM
    That happened to me a couple of times. If you have an atomizer or decorative perfume bottle. You can try to take off the top and pour the perfume into an atomizer or a perfume bottle and use it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Air paint spray gun vs electric [ 20 Answers ]

I want to get a spray gun but I am not sure which to get. If I go with air I would get the type with the separate paint Canister not the type with the canister on the gun. I already have a nice air compresser so that part would be Taking care of. Does any one have experince with both of these...

Which perfume do you use [ 5 Answers ]

I have a very difficult time finding perfume as I am very scent sensitive. Many perfumes make me all stuffed up and start to sneeze. The one I found that I can wear, Little Black Dress by Avon, has been discontinued! Any suggestions would be helpful.

Cat spray odors [ 3 Answers ]

This may not be the correct forum for this question, but I'll try anyway. Our tenants left our rental home in a mess. The 'mud room' or entry way has an overwhelming odor of cat urine/spray. Does anyone know any way to get rid of the smell, short of ripping up the floor or tearing out walls? The...

Ant spray in the refrigerator [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, During the last influx of ants I sprayed clove herbal non-toxic sray in the freezer to kill the ants that had crept in there. Well, the ants died and have stayed away, but the noxious taste of clove spray is on everything in the fridge and freezer. The stuff obviously got into the vent...

Shorten spray hose [ 2 Answers ]

My spray hose on my kitchen sink is too long and continuously catches on the pipes under the sink. I want to shorten this hose, but have no idea how. Any info is appreciated.

View more questions Search